eng27.JPG

eng28.JPG

eng29.JPG

eng30.JPG

:rolleyes: :D

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I think the biggest reason why Fredo chose to remain with the stock TB was cost. Other that that, tuneability. He still has the mini-AFC so I dont think he will have any tuning issues.

True, this MAY cause a little more vaccum and subsequently raise the heat factor slightly. But this will remain to be seen. To say the combonation wont work without all the ornaments is simply not true. Fredo had people tell him it was impossable. Why, here it is. I dont think he is going to have any reservations about turning the key. Peak torque levels were also a factor in the decision.

It is a $$$/per HP issue with Fredo and he couldnt justify the extreme cost of the LSI/MP112 TB setup for a possible 2 tenths. Its like big injectors if you will. Looks and sounds impressive but unlike some of the applications (not this one) are they nessesary. We will see on this combination. If he reaches his goal without it it will be proven the effectiveness of some of these topical performance solutions.

Nothing against the manufacturer. We all wouldnt be at these performance levels without their comittment too great products and SERVICE! But you have to draw the line somewhere.

While everything said here is untested, the possability exists that more CFM MAY be required in his particulat application. Not by our calcultions thus far. But if so, im positive Fredo will post these findings to set the records staight. Is that fair enough ladies and gents?
Some thing unseen is in the works aswell. I will post it when its ready.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info