3800 Central and Southern IL people come in

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
OK, so there is that little tiny event happening up in chicagoland on May 15-16 weekend. I just wanted to see how many of the Central and Southern members were planning on going. I am not 100% sure if I am going, it depends on my employment situation at the time, but I figured we could at least try to organize. I am from the Peoria area and since thats in the center of the state, i find it to be a good meeting place. Now for all I know there are only like 3 members not from chicagoland, its because we dont have the cool "location" spots in our avatars <_< .

So here is the deal, if you are from Central/Southern/wherever and plan on going and would like to meet, then post something up. Thanx. :D

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@May 9 2004, 04:25 PM
I just glanced at the local amoco and their up to 2.10.  I wish that we could actually do one of those gas strikes that always make their way through the email.  oh well.
That's one good thing about living far south of the city; Prices. While $2.10 per gallon is far from a bargain, it beats the $2.25 I just paid today. :eek: :angry:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea it must suck living in big cities. Higher price gas, more traffic, more cops, more ricers... :D

I mean down here, we got the lower gas price, 3 cops on a shift, and long straight roads surrounded by corn fields :D . Heck we should just have the drag day here. Ill pull out the stop clock, and take a quarter mile walk. Im sure no one would dispute the turbo cars times then....

00 GTP Debadged

Regular
Dec 27, 2008
Originally posted by dole21+May 11 2004, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dole21 @ May 11 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-00 GTP Debadged@May 11 2004, 09:30 PM
I was planning on it until I broke my flexplate.  Had to use the money I had saved for my intense gen II lsd, to buy a beater...  That sucked. 

Randy
did you get the flexplate fixed yet? [/b][/quote]
Not yet... I am going to do it on the 29th... I found the flexplate on gmpartsdirect for 80 bucks... I am going to try to have a cam in it by August, and then I will try to come up and race with you guys...

Randy

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by 00 GTP Debadged+May 12 2004, 08:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (00 GTP Debadged @ May 12 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dole21@May 11 2004, 10:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-00 GTP Debadged
@May 11 2004, 09:30 PM
I was planning on it until I broke my flexplate.  Had to use the money I had saved for my intense gen II lsd, to buy a beater...  That sucked. 

Randy

did you get the flexplate fixed yet?
Not yet... I am going to do it on the 29th... I found the flexplate on gmpartsdirect for 80 bucks... I am going to try to have a cam in it by August, and then I will try to come up and race with you guys...

Randy [/b][/quote]
sht, ill sell you my GOOD used flex plate for 50.oo

let me know, and ive got a good stock torque converter also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info