3800 Was this anyone?

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
On 355 S or 290 if you will, at around 7 pm-8pm, you had a 97-03 black with no overlays, sd ram air hood, pontiac racing rear windshield logo, and dual dual tips. I dont know if you were pushing it hard, but if you were, then you got nothing for me man. We were cruising at around 80 to about 110, and i never floored it the whole time, and was ready to pull on you whenever the other lane broke up. I have a 98 bright red gtp with reflective white rally stripes and 5 star AE 077 rims. We knodded when you pulled off on thornedale (elgin-ohare)

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@May 4 2004, 04:24 PM
On 355 S or 290 if you will, at around 7 pm-8pm, you had a 97-03 black with no overlays, sd ram air hood, pontiac racing rear windshield logo, and dual dual tips.  I dont know if you were pushing it hard, but if you were, then you got nothing for me man.  We were cruising at around 80 to about 110, and i never floored it the whole time, and was ready to pull on you whenever the other lane broke up.  I have a 98 bright red gtp with reflective white rally stripes and 5 star AE 077 rims.  We knodded when you pulled off on thornedale (elgin-ohare)
I doubt with you .. essentially.. calling him weak.. he will come foward...

j

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• L
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list