3800 Question

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by whitecav_79@May 3 2004, 09:08 PM
What does it take to join this team? Do you have to drive a Pontiac? Does your car have to be modified under the hood?

I'm wondurrin
As far as i know, this group is the most coolest, nicest bunch of people you know, they won't hate you just because you don't drive a GP or a pontiac for that matter, as far as i knew everyone was welcome to this club, if you want a club that won't be nice to you and treat you like one of us, that's when you go to ClubGP. hehe. But welcome aboard and i know after a while you will get to like these guys as much as i have, everyone here is so helpful and so understanding about everything that they won't just bash you cause your not a GP driver.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by whitecav_79@May 3 2004, 09:20 PM
well the team that I am now, we have like an itiation period....are there banners that have to be on the car?
Got the ILGPC store, they got stickers and stuff there, i still need to get one myself. But i don't think you'll be banned from here if you don't have an ILGPC sticker on your car

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by whitecav_79@May 3 2004, 11:14 PM
we had to sign the paperwork. I just don't want to get kicked off that Team because I registered here, ya know?
I wouldn't worry about getting kicked off the team if they made you sign paperwork. I'd tell them to shove it up their respective asses. It's a club, not a business.

Some people take this stuff a few shades too seriously.

No dig to you Yvonne. I just find that the club requires that, odd and somewhat repulsive. :)

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea thats a lil wierd. We have some people down in central IL that are part of chicago clubs. And they have to buy parts in a certain order. IE...Show then Go. They have to win at car shows to get any respect and get any deals. I was asked, and was like :lol: ....right. Im all about go, and no show. But thats me :D

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hey Yvonne your team sounds lame. To make a member sign a paper and tell them they can't join any other club is whack. I say srew it and join here we won't kick you out. You coming out this Friday night to play I'll be at the BK as long as weather permit's if you want call me and let me know. (708) 277-7429

Leo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info