3800 De-mod sale

12secGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Des Plaines
Well, after much thought I have come to the decision to put the Crimson wolf to sleep.
She is not responding the way I want and I am having to many problems that I can no longer afford to fix.
I also have my son to consider this summer.
So with that said, my loss is your gain. I am demodding the car, taking her back to near stock.

here is what I have that is going on the block. Everything here is priced right and fair and considerably below new cost. I dont want this to be a bidding war thing. If you want what I have at the price listed, post up. bidding will only happen on parts that more than one person wants and only above my stated price.
I accept cash or paypal (add 3% if paying by paypal), also any shipping will be extra.

NO PM`s PLEASE>>> post here. Thanks!!</span>

LS1 TB complete... $300 SOLD

S&S headers... $500 these are jethot coated 2000* comes with a custom DP and carsound highflow cat. Crossover is also wrapped and the O2 has been relocated. I will also include a custom open pipe for running open headers at the track and a set of re-useable collector gaskets. I will need your stock DP and cat.

ILGPC IC... $450 this is the IC only and has the really nice AN fittings SOLD

Supercooler... $300 this will come with everything but the pump (for sale below). I will even throw in all the STAINLESS steel braided hose, resevour, heat exchanger, secondary cooler for the trunk. the heat exhanger is a permacool dual circut with a fan ( i ran one side as the cooler core and the other as a trans cooler). I have 200 in the braided line alone!!!

Flowjet pump... $75 this is the best pump you can find for your intercooler or the supercooler above SOLD

ZZP alum radiator... $200 NEVER used!!

Intense 1st gen 1.9 rockers w/pedistals... $200

Lucas 42.5lb Injectors, flow matched when I bought them... $210 SOLD

ICCU... $200 Red display v1.3b. It does however say (chrys`s 12secgtp when it boots... after that, you do not see it. Digital Ken can program that out for you...) SOLD

MT ET street Drag radials mounted on lightweight rims... $250 ALOT of passes still left on these!!

Polished Lower intake... $150

Stock fuelpump... $20 SOLD

Caspers HS fan kit...$50

Caspers TP enhancer for the LS1 TB... $60 this is brand new!! I have not even hooked it up.

ZZP MPS 3.25, 3.0 and 2.8 pullies... $45 each I need a 3.4 and will trade one of these for one of those. <span style=\'color:red\'>2.8 SOLD

I have a stock trans 12k miles. It does not have a diff or a torque converter/flywheel. $400 NO shipping on this... You have to come get it.

Brand new diff case (only the case...)...$60

I may consider selling my Intense trans with 17k on it. I am not sure about this yet since it will be hard to pull and replace. but if someone is REALLY interested we can talk. I am asking $2600 for it ($3200 new from Intense plus $550 for the input shaft!!). It has the bulletproof input shaft in it and 3.29 gears. I WILL need your trans with less than 40k on it in good, WORKING condition! ONLY SERIOUS inquiries only on this!!!! PM me about this if you are serious only!!

that is it for now.. I may have more later

Chrys

I

imported_GraFFix

yea but miller broke the rules of the sale so he has lost all first bid rights.

Chrys says: "NO PM`s PLEASE>>> post here. Thanks!!"

Bumpin says: "you have PM about the LS1 throttle body, hope you accept it"

hes a tool...I say alex gets it. LOL

(this is only cause bumpin is trying to buy everything I want but i have no money...I told him last night I hate him. :p)

Originally posted by 12secGTP+May 3 2004, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (12secGTP @ May 3 2004, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-twiztid@May 3 2004, 01:09 PM
Assuming the fuel pump is in good working condition from a 98 or newer GTP, I'll take it.
it is a stock pump out of my 01.... has about 22k on it and worked perfect when I replaced it with the walbro [/b][/quote]
Ok, I'll take it. Where should I send a money order?

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@May 3 2004, 03:15 PM
so do i win the LS1? B)

edit: i hope so cuz i already put it in my sig :lol:
well.. if you dont pay me for it, I will send my homies to break your kneecaps (LOL J/K!!!) and rip it off your car and sell it to alex.... (actually, Rob since he PM`ed me too about it this morning :eek: )
exactly why I did not want the PM thing happnin... :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info