3800 Damn People

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Ok, go out to my car a bit ago, it was parked in front of my house on the street. Go around to the drivers side and I stop in amazement.

Someone last night either drove by or walked by and threw what appeared to be cottage cheese or maybe some sort of chunky ice cream all over the driver side of my car. <_<

It was on both tires, both doors, in the wheel wells, the front fender, and on the ground in front of the car. :angry:

I just washed it all off, but it had dried and was a pain in the ass. Stupid f'ing people. Why does someone feel the need to do something like that?

It just pisses me off. :angry:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@May 2 2004, 04:28 PM
That sucks. Yeah I just drove 3 hours home and people can't drive!!!!!!!!! I hate it when your speeding along and someone decided to get into the left lane to pass someone and they slow you up. Like 20 people did that I wanted to kill them.
Yeah I just did the same thing. 80/94 is the worst road on the planet. It would make the dahli lama stressed out.

And that sux about ur car john how is everything/you?

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea people suck!

Ive had Egg on the side of my car before..someone decided to drive by and toss eggs all down our street. they got me good and it was all dried up in the GTP badge and under the door guards in the middle of the doors..I was a PAIN to clean

John..you ok? hows the car?

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
The other night i was coming back from somewhere and i was going to make a right on the red light, and some old guy went infront of me and i had just enough time to squeeze in there before the cars to my left started coming and when i did that the old fart infront of me did 10 under the limit the whole way and the guy i cut infront of was riding my ass, then he tried putting his brights on, but i have an autodiming rear view mirror so that came in handy, but it honsestly wasn't my fault that we were going slow, it was old man winters fault.

jim

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
mine was deliberate. earlier in the day yesterday i was sitting and heard my car alarm going off, I ran out to see some kid riding away on a bicycle fast. I don't know if he just ran into the car or kicked it. but there was no damage then. What happened to it happened between 2am and 2pm today. I just forgot to put this in as i was pissed earlier.

Between the kid doing whatever setting the alarm off and the rest, I hate this town.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@May 2 2004, 04:28 PM
That sucks. Yeah I just drove 3 hours home and people can't drive!!!!!!!!! I hate it when your speeding along and someone decided to get into the left lane to pass someone and they slow you up. Like 20 people did that I wanted to kill them.
That does suck, I tend to follow real close when that happens. I'm actually pretty lucky no one has brake checked me ever.

I like when that happens at night though, I just move over to the left enough and put my blazertech foglight in their side mirror. They seem to move quicker :D

I

imported_Theautoguy

An old work buddy of mine was driving home one day. As he was driving past a school bus, a pudding cup came flying out of one of the bus windows and splattered all over his hood and windshield. All he could do was laugh. After all, it was kind of funny if you think about it. We kept hiding pudding cups in his stuff for weeks. It's occurances like this that drives "Car Guys" to demand garage space for thier toys when they get older.

When I was younger and ran through the nights, I've had people spit, puke, and piss as well as I've found egg and spuge (that one was my fault) on whatever car I had at the time. It sucks but no one respects a car the way the owner does.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008

Temper Temper!!! That's why god made the shoulder so you could pass stupid fools that are going slow. Oh wait I do that.oops :D

Dole set up a camera and keep it looking at your car to see whose messin with your ride. When you find out whose doing it beat them up or go to the police with the evidence.

Lord: WTF happened to your car. Are you ok was anyone with you and if so are they ok?? I hope everything is ok man call me if you need anything. Your boy Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info