3800 Hello?

M

mandersgtp

What's up?! Thought I'd drop by, say hi and see how everyone was doing. What's been goin' on? Any good gossip? :p I'm finally settled down I think, so if anyone ever plans to come to Daytona or Jacksonville let me know! I fit in perfect here - y'all should see all the rednecks, lol. Enough about me, spill the beans people!

Hi Amanda!!

Long time no see, I wish I would have known you were there, I was in Glynco Georgia for 5 months last summer. I was only 45 minuets from jacksonville, and a few hours from Daytona, but I was at both places many times. Yeah there are a ton of red necks there... lol

It seems EVERY car (mostly trucks) have a exhaust system or no exhaust at all..... even the grandma's driving around have a system... hehe.

Nice to hear from you again, hope to see you soon.

Jared

M

mandersgtp

I wanted to go to IDD so bad, but that's a long haul for me from here and I haven't been in the loop lately. Probably won't make it to GPG this year either, I think Moline is like 50000 miles away :p Jared, I just moved here on April 1, I lived in Maryland for a whole year - that place sucked! I spent more time in Jersey, PA and DC then in MD. They're communists I tell ya! You are so right about all the cars/trucks down here - everyone has exhaust and wheels. I saw a Monte the other day with 20" spinners on it - I almost barfed!

Oh yeah, and y'all better be around for Labor Day weekend! My boss and I are flying up to Chi-town for our company's Fantasy Football draft which is on Sep. 2, so I'll be there almost the whole weekend!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info