3800 LS1 TB Questions.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Alex,

They have the mini-AFC that sells with it. Intense anyway. I was sceptical of the larger TB's untill I heard that the PCM MAF tables can be raised to accomidate the increased flow and HZ's of a larger TB. Meaning getting more air into the engine is good but if the increased MAF HZ's are off the PCMs tables it does no good because the PCM isnt calabrating fully for the increased airflow and may thow a High HZ (frequentcy)DTC. I think Charles at DHP can modify the tables as long as you get their program.

Im not sure how the new AFC's operate with the PCM's. Personally I would take it to DHP for the PCM adjustments.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Its all dry fitted...I have to pull it apart to butter up all the gaskets for the install...So you will be able to see the the whole process at once. The fuel rail is modded and I have a snout bracket solution...Im mounting the pump and exchanger tomarrow if you want to come on over....I PMed you.

Yea, if you get it from INTENSE it comes with the AFC/ICCU thingy...I would have the PCM modded...if you go that route....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list