3800 TA back on the street!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Well after a quick jump yesterday the TA was off and running again. Took a short 15 minute drive and put it away. Got lots of looks as I cruised down Ogden!
I know its silly but I love seeing that the clock had only lost 10 minutes of time since I got it out last spring. This clock of course is 24-25 years old!!!
Also wore shorts to work today, so summer has to be close now!!!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by horist@May 1 2004, 12:40 AM
so when you bringin that bad boy to an MFBA gathering? :) 2nd Genz Own!
As soon as they have one on a sunday when it hasn't rained in three weeks! :lol: I havn't been on that board as much lately but really havn't seen an event I can make. Same thing has been happening to me here, I've had parts for my GP for 5 months now and no chance to meet up and get them installed.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Your's is in much better shape than mine. Mine came from some redneck's backyard where it sat with a spun bearing and a broken window regulator for a year and a half. It now has a 400 and a 4-speed in it. The drivers side floor is pretty bad though (because of the window reg) but the rest of the car is rust free. I've got the floorboard install lined up in a couple of weeks and then it goes back to Summer play duty. I'll do the body work and paint late Fall or early next Spring. I become 18 again everytime I drive it!

regal_ta.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info