3800 Question for people who have Nextel phones

I

imported_GraFFix

I need to get a new phone cause mine broke last night....

I have sprint now but im going to go Nextel..anyways Im looking at 2 different phones and wanted some feedback.

Im either going to get the i95cl or the i730

Anyone know anything about either of these phones?

Im going to order very soon..like before i leave work heh but thought id ask before i buy it..Ive been sitting here with both phones on my screen trying to compair the features and I cant decide! money isnt really an issue cause there both basically free :)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I have had both and the I730 is the same exact phone as the I95 except its a new "style" but you will be happy with either on, they give u a great deal on the I730 if ur getting a new contract otherwise it wouldn't be worth it, but they had some special u could get the i60 for like 50bucks when u sign up just depends on if u want style or just a phone ..lol

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
the i95cl is the "old best" the i730 is their newer model...

Personally if I was going brand new I'd get the i730 ... 65k display (nicer more crisp display than the i95), you can store more names in the address book AND you can have individual ring tones assigned to each name ... plus I've heard that the i730 will let you load WAV files into it... whereas the I95cl will only accept type 0 Midi files.

the i730 just has more bellz and whistlez

I

imported_GraFFix

LOL..Jeff broke it..when he tossed it accross the parking lot when we were leaving.

I told him how I accidentally dropped it the other day then as I dropped it i kicked it and it slid accross the parking lot by work..then for some reason I demonstrated droping it again. Then I picked it up it was still working so hes like let me see it...the next thing i see my phone sliding across the parking lot...it dont work no more

Ive tried dropping it a few more times since then but that doesnt seem to be fixing it..LOL

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Apr 29 2004, 09:38 AM
I need to get a new phone cause mine broke last night....

I have sprint now but im going to go Nextel..anyways Im looking at 2 different phones and wanted some feedback.

Im either going to get the i95cl or the i730

Anyone know anything about either of these phones?

Im going to order very soon..like before i leave work heh but thought id ask before i buy it..Ive been sitting here with both phones on my screen trying to compair the features and I cant decide! money isnt really an issue cause there both basically free :)
I think out of all my friends i got the only i95, they all got the 730, and i really don't like their phones. It's hard trying to get through to them on the two-way all the time, i love my phone though, never has given me any problems.

Jim

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Apr 29 2004, 11:18 AM
sprint POS
yea it is...But hopefully I can get a nextel, im getting worried..lol

Im waiting for the lady to call me back...there doing a credit check :unsure:

and the 30 minutes she said it would take is now going on 2 hours...

If not then i have to buy another POS sprint phone..and jeff aint touchin it! lol

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix+Apr 29 2004, 11:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Apr 29 2004, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dreamcat78@Apr 29 2004, 11:18 AM
sprint POS
yea it is...But hopefully I can get a nextel, im getting worried..lol

Im waiting for the lady to call me back...there doing a credit check :unsure:

and the 30 minutes she said it would take is now going on 2 hours...

If not then i have to buy another POS sprint phone..and jeff aint touchin it! lol [/b][/quote]
credit check??? <_<

that's a bunch of BS!!!!!! I got mine over the net and had it the next day, I never even gave them a SSN#....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info