3800 OMG

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by GraFFix@Apr 29 2004, 02:26 PM
"Would you like to play a game"

Sure Global thermo Nuclear war sounds good...Doh!
Are you sure you don't want to play chess?

"No, Global Therm Nuclear war"

heh ... I've got that movie on DVD :D (along w/Tron, and the Tron 2.0 Video game... plus Hackers, AntiTrust, Swordfish, Operation Take Down (capture of Kevin Mitnick), Freedom Downtime, and some others hehe)

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by horist+Apr 29 2004, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ Apr 29 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix@Apr 29 2004, 02:26 PM
"Would you like to play a game"

Sure Global thermo Nuclear war sounds good...Doh!
Are you sure you don't want to play chess?

"No, Global Therm Nuclear war"

heh ... I've got that movie on DVD :D (along w/Tron, and the Tron 2.0 Video game... plus Hackers, AntiTrust, Swordfish, Operation Take Down (capture of Kevin Mitnick), Freedom Downtime, and some others hehe)[/b][/quote]
how about a nice game of tic-tac-toe!!!...um it's "SHALL we play a game"<----get it right...or is your memory going already LOL
i'm skeered

follow this link to a wargames fan site (don't forget to log in!)

**THREADJACKING IN PROGRESS*** :ph34r:

MrT

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
ok i just confirmed on the net... it was Joshua... the creator of WOPR's dead son... but I try that on the logon page and it doesn't work

edit:
that was gay.. if you hit Enter it just goes back to itself... you have to Press "Submit" ... ok had I read the instructions instead of assuming Enter would act as Submit i'd have gotten it my first try :D

wtf is up w/that? :) In the movie he hit enter

ok... now I tried w/blank password... it may have my info cached not sure .. but it sure didn't look to be verifying I typed the right password in!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info