3800 Blitzu....I think I found your GP

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I actually called the dealership earlier this week, and might be going in on saturday. Jared said he could help me with purchasing since he knows all about the car, but we'll see. He tells me there a main oil seal leak and a slight tranny problem. So come saturday we'll see what happends........

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
it still had the gauge pods and gauges, but had a stock radio in it. Whines real nice too. :D

I wish I could get it for becky, but with her truck issue, we are better off at this time. If I found it a few months later, then yes. :(

They also had a 98 with 90k miles for 5900, but the body was messed up and it was previously modded. Silver 4 door with blue overlays, blue wire loom, and a SLP box.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by cacicgtp7@Apr 29 2004, 11:27 AM
I actually called the dealership earlier this week, and might be going in on saturday. Jared said he could help me with purchasing since he knows all about the car, but we'll see. He tells me there a main oil seal leak and a slight tranny problem. So come saturday we'll see what happends........
Did you end up buying the car?? Is it still there??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info