3800 Nice GOUDGE in my hood...

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
I have a nice 2 inch goudge in the hood, def. through the clearcoat, and might be into the paint to the primer... (4000 on this car :angry: ) I can catch my fingernail on it really good.

Anyway, anyone know a good way to get it fixed w/o major $$ and having to repaint the entire hood?

Anyone who might be able to take a look at it, who knows what there doing?

Thanks.

-ern

Well, i paint for a hobbie, i could take a look at it, but if its threw the basecoat your screwed, un less you know someone that can blend really well, if it just a scatch, it could probally be wet sanded and buffed out, if not its alot easyer just to paint the entire hood,

Advantage of painting whole hood:

Get rid of that nasty orange peel factory gives yea,
a VERY nice look and FLAT looking hood,
It will look wet...

Lataz

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Apr 28 2004, 05:29 PM
Well, i paint for a hobbie, i could take a look at it, but if its threw the basecoat your screwed, un less you know someone that can blend really well, if it just a scatch, it could probally be wet sanded and buffed out, if not its alot easyer just to paint the entire hood,

Advantage of painting whole hood:

Get rid of that nasty orange peel factory gives yea,
a VERY nice look and FLAT looking hood,
It will look wet...

Lataz
Where do yo u live? Hit me up with a PM and Maybe we can figure out a good time to meet.

-ern

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info