3800 God I love this site

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I forget how quick it is, until I go to clubgp or somewhere else like that takes forever to load.
Thank you John for having this hosted at the awesome server you mentioned its backed up even if one goes down or something.

Come on people tax checks are coming in, donate alittle. I've donated twice and I'm in college you guys should be able to spare a little something.

LEts keep ilgpc going.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
you know what i like best about this site. Everyone is so friken cool and the fact that all the threads started all are worth reading. Like if you go to LS2.com or even clubgp. you'll find that people start threads and just by the topic of them you can already tell it's not worth reading. Well just my 2 cents

Jim

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Apr 27 2004, 03:41 PM
you know what i like best about this site. Everyone is so friken cool and the fact that all the threads started all are worth reading. Like if you go to LS2.com or even clubgp. you'll find that people start threads and just by the topic of them you can already tell it's not worth reading. Well just my 2 cents

Jim
Agreed. I try not to waste my time with Club GP because it's like a broken record.

Everyday the same posts: I'm getting KR, What can I do to make my car fast, ZZP is satan, Intense flushed my firstborn down the toilet, etc. It all gets old after about 4 minutes.

So far everyone here has been pretty cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info