3800 OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE MAY 15TH

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Our shop is 120,000 square feet and is on 10 acres of land. We have a large pond for fishing or even swimming. We have a volleyball court. There is also a large parking lot for burnouts and launch practice :D We will have a bonfire and the most grilling ever done in Illinois.
Everybody is welcome to bring tents or sleep in the cars. Or there is a hotel that is 5 minutes away.The shop is only 30 minutes from the track. Just enough for the PCM learning to kick in from the race gas ;)
Intense team will be there. B)
We are expecting to have at least 70 cars. We had 50 when it was winter. So this should be easy to do.
Everyone should come. It will be the mod day of the year without a doubt.
Bring your fishing poles or anything else you want. Frisbee's or whatever.
Tons of Mods will be installed. Many new friends will be made and planty of entertainment through the night. Maybe some more special effects again :lol:
We will be taking pictures from the roof of the club for a master club photo.
See everyone there

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
We can start anytime you want. Let's say 9am.
It will not end until the next day, so don't worry about it if you cannot make it until later. Everyone should do anything it takes to make this. It will be history in the making :D
Horist, I have a couple cars coming that want to run with you. An SS and a 2003 mustang :huh: All good guys, not trash talkers.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
INTENSE has agreed to do installs at the mod day. However will not be doing lengthy installs such as transmissions, cams, etc. INTENSE has also very generously agreed to do these installs free of charge. If you need something installed please PM me and let me know what it is and what time you will be at the mod day and i will try to work it out so everyone can get their stuff done.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Sucks, but i may not be able to attend this event. Unfortunately my job decided to have their World Auctioneering Championship thingy on that weekend...which basically means that there will be a sale and dealers and the auctioneers from all over the damn place will be competing during it. And I will probably have to work. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info