3800 Got internet and TV at the new place. YAAAAAAY!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The cable guy came and set everything up while I was out getting some things for the new place. Got the Comcast highspeed internet and basic cable TV. WOW. Cable>DSL. The DSL was good for the price and the location I was at, but the cable totally beats it out. Im very happy right now. Just sucks I havent set up my computer yet since my desk is still in my kitchen. :lol: :lol: Ill take care of that durring the week.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Apr 26 2004, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Apr 26 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Apr 26 2004, 05:50 PM
The desk isnt going to sit there. Its gonna go into the second bedroom, once we get it all cleaned out and boxes out of the way. LOL
the computer alwasy needs to be set in a private room. ;) :p [/b][/quote]
funk that. I moved in with the girl to stop needing the computer in private places. :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info