3800 Damn them Cubs are hot

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Rocky+Apr 25 2004, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Apr 25 2004, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gtphale@Apr 25 2004, 08:14 PM
This is going to be our year.
HAHAHAHAHA

Thats what you guys say every year.

You guys are hot because of the sucky ass teams you guys have played. Yes they are playing good but look at the damn teams. [/b][/quote]
rocky what about the team that walked in the winning run twice. thats a real tough team. the sox suck and from looking at the pictures from you at the sox game dont ever say that all cubs fans go to the game for is drinking. looks like you had one too many negra modelo's. jealous ass sox fans.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop+Apr 26 2004, 09:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Apr 26 2004, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 25 2004, 10:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gtphale
@Apr 25 2004, 08:14 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

You guys are hot because of the sucky ass teams you guys have played. Yes they are playing good but look at the damn teams.
rocky what about the team that walked in the winning run twice. thats a real tough team. the sox suck and from looking at the pictures from you at the sox game dont ever say that all cubs fans go to the game for is drinking. looks like you had one too many negra modelo's. jealous ass sox fans. [/b][/quote]
And which one am I?

You dont even know me. Last time I check I'm not in the picture.

You guys get on fire and we suck, yet you only have won one more game than us. So it seems that you guys had to get on fire to catch us up. Who cares how we won, we won. We got the same win as you did.

These people were actually watching the game and cheering, unlike your Cub drinkers that arent even watching the game. They just walk around and drink.

There is a difference.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
FYI SNoop.. That was druning the 7th inning stretch. So a beer run was mandatory... LOL!!

COngrats on the sCrUBS They are on fire. Can't wait to see how they do.
As for the Sox. WOOHOO!! They are also on a par for a good season. Should be a good season for both teams.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by gtphale@Apr 25 2004, 08:14 PM
The Cubs starters have just won 6 games in a row. This team is going to be amazing this year. Prior starts spring training on Tuesday and will be back by the end of May. This is going to be our year.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you just jinxed us :ph34r: Seriously though, I've been watching the Flubs for about 20 yrs now and Ive never seen them have such a good hitting/pitching team. I just hope they don't fall apart the 2nd half. The SOX are also looking good, not as good as the north siders but still better than last year. Ozzie might have been the missing ingredient. Things are finally looking up as far as the Chicago sports scene. The Bears actually drafted players that will have an impact THIS YEAR and are my pick to win their division :D Enjoy it while it lasts.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Rocky+Apr 26 2004, 09:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Apr 26 2004, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 26 2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 25 2004, 10:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gtphale
@Apr 25 2004, 08:14 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

You guys are hot because of the sucky ass teams you guys have played. Yes they are playing good but look at the damn teams.

rocky what about the team that walked in the winning run twice. thats a real tough team. the sox suck and from looking at the pictures from you at the sox game dont ever say that all cubs fans go to the game for is drinking. looks like you had one too many negra modelo's. jealous ass sox fans.
And which one am I?

You dont even know me. Last time I check I'm not in the picture.

You guys get on fire and we suck, yet you only have won one more game than us. So it seems that you guys had to get on fire to catch us up. Who cares how we won, we won. We got the same win as you did.

These people were actually watching the game and cheering, unlike your Cub drinkers that arent even watching the game. They just walk around and drink.

There is a difference. [/b][/quote]
You need to watch a Cubs game

All I know is when Clement got his 12th strikeout nobody that was a Cubs fan was sitting down, they were all up cheering.

When he came up to hit in the bottom of the seventh....same thing

WHen he got his 13th strikeout in the top of the 8th...fans sure looked like they were cheering and watching to me.

When Borowski had 2 outs in the top of the 9th....same thing

People who hate the cubs always like to say that the fans are their drinking and not watchig the game...sure its like that...and the sox fans don't have any of those fans? The one's who go to just drink? Each team and every team in the MLB has those fans. Yet nobody will acknowldege their own team has those fans, they always like to talk abuot the other team, which coincidentally(sp?) has a better record at the moment.

and I have never said the Sox suck, not once. I like all Chicago teams, but am a diehard cubs fan. Sure I'll root for the sox to win, I thought it was sweet when dransfeldt hit the double in the bottom of the 9th,(plus he's from Morris where I"m fromand I"ve met him when he was in the rangers double A league's) That end of the Sox game was a good one.

No matter what, nor who the opponent is, a win is a win.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by dole21@Apr 26 2004, 01:23 PM

All I know is when Clement got his 12th strikeout nobody that was a Cubs fan was sitting down, they were all up cheering.

WHen he got his 13th strikeout in the top of the 8th...fans sure looked like they were cheering and watching to me.

People who hate the cubs always like to say that the fans are their drinking and not watchig the game...sure its like that...and the sox fans don't have any of those fans? The one's who go to just drink? Each team and every team in the MLB has those fans. Yet nobody will acknowldege their own team has those fans, they always like to talk abuot the other team, which coincidentally(sp?) has a better record at the moment.

and I have never said the Sox suck, not once. I like all Chicago teams, but am a diehard cubs fan. Sure I'll root for the sox to win, I thought it was sweet when dransfeldt hit the double in the bottom of the 9th,(plus he's from Morris where I"m fromand I"ve met him when he was in the rangers double A league's) That end of the Sox game was a good one.

I've watched plenty of Cub games. I'm willing to bet I've GONE to more Cub games than a lot of the supposed Cub fans here.

I talk about what I see. Many of my friends claim to be Cub fans and say they have rooted for them since they were little kids. Yet I can ask them, name me their starters, and they cant.

Hell I can do that and I hate the Cubs. You guys have a ton of bandwagon fans, thats what fills your park. Its the truth. Yes they stand up and scream when they see the true fans getting up and doing that. Hell you could teach a monkey to do the same thing.

Yeah the Flubs are hot right now, and have only won ONE more game than the Sox. So even with this awesome pitching staff and this awesome offense, My SOX are right there.

BLK00GTP

Regular
Jan 20, 2009
Schaumburg
Your point Rocky? Who cares if i know the starting line...Who cares if i have only been to a hand full of games.....Who cares if i like to drink at the games.....Does it really matter if fans drink or if they attend every home game or if they can resite the entire line up..I highly doubt it. You get way to carried away when it comes to SOX and CUBS....
Not everyones lives depend on if they are a cubs or sox fan. Some people just like the sportsmanship (lol if there is even any left in the MLB) and attending games to get out and enjoy something different. Bandwagon fans are what keeps the money rolling in, hence the reason the cubs didnt have to change the name of there stadium....All I really care about is going to the games and have some beer and hot dogs and watching the women in haulter & tube tops jump around while there boobs hit them in the face!

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by BLK00GTP@Apr 26 2004, 02:04 PM
Your point Rocky? Who cares if i know the starting line...Who cares if i have only been to a hand full of games.....Who cares if i like to drink at the games.....Does it really matter if fans drink or if they attend every home game or if they can resite the entire line up..I highly doubt it. You get way to carried away when it comes to SOX and CUBS....
Not everyones lives depend on if they are a cubs or sox fan. Some people just like the sportsmanship (lol if there is even any left in the MLB) and attending games to get out and enjoy something different. Bandwagon fans are what keeps the money rolling in, hence the reason the cubs didnt have to change the name of there stadium....All I really care about is going to the games and have some beer and hot dogs and watching the women in haulter & tube tops jump around while there boobs hit them in the face!
Nobody is getting carried away with this. There's a lot more people in this thread and other threads that talk baseball as much as I do. Yet since I dont like the Cubs you only direct your comments at me.

All Im doing is responding to others comments. If you dont like it then dont read the baseball threads, its very simple.

I love baseball, its a great pastime. And thats all it is to me, a pastime. Just because I like to talk trash doesnt mean I take stuff to seriously. You dont know me to say anything.

Bandwagon fans are not what keeps money rolling in. Those fans one year show up and then they dont. Its the season ticket holders and those that keep coming to the games that keep the money rolling in.

The Sox did not sell the name of the stadium because they needed money. Look up the facts before you talk.

Someone that doesnt even know the starting lineup, doesnt support their team, then they are not TRUE fans. They are casual fans, they are bandwagon fans.

They go because they think its cool to be seen there and to see girls tits bouncing up and down. Nothing wrong with watching boobs, go to a strip bar and watch them there. Go the Wrigley or US Cellular to watch your team and support. Its very simple.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky+Apr 26 2004, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Apr 26 2004, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dole21@Apr 26 2004, 01:23 PM

People who hate the cubs always like to say that the fans are their drinking and not watchig the game...sure its like that...and the sox fans don't have any of those fans?  The one's who go to just drink? Each team and every team in the MLB has those fans.  Yet nobody will acknowldege their own team has those fans, they always like to talk abuot the other team, which coincidentally(sp?) has a better record at the moment.

and I have never said the Sox suck, not once.  I like all Chicago teams, but am a diehard cubs fan.  Sure I'll root for the sox to win, I thought it was sweet when dransfeldt hit the double in the bottom of the 9th,(plus he's from Morris where I"m fromand I"ve met him when he was in the rangers double A league's)  That end of the Sox game was a good one.

I've watched plenty of Cub games. I'm willing to bet I've GONE to more Cub games than a lot of the supposed Cub fans here.

I talk about what I see. Many of my friends claim to be Cub fans and say they have rooted for them since they were little kids. Yet I can ask them, name me their starters, and they cant.

Hell I can do that and I hate the Cubs. You guys have a ton of bandwagon fans, thats what fills your park. Its the truth. Yes they stand up and scream when they see the true fans getting up and doing that. Hell you could teach a monkey to do the same thing.

Yeah the Flubs are hot right now, and have only won ONE more game than the Sox. So even with this awesome pitching staff and this awesome offense, My SOX are right there. [/b][/quote]
actually it is a fact that even when the Cubs sucked like 3 or 4 years ago Wrigley was still filled to capacity.... so that means that Cubs fans care so much about there team that they will still go out and support them even when they are not having a very good season!! it is also a fact that even when the Sox are having a good season and have a good team, they struggle to even fill half their seats.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by VHGTP+Apr 26 2004, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Apr 26 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 26 2004, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dole21
@Apr 26 2004, 01:23 PM

People who hate the cubs always like to say that the fans are their drinking and not watchig the game...sure its like that...and the sox fans don't have any of those fans?  The one's who go to just drink? Each team and every team in the MLB has those fans.  Yet nobody will acknowldege their own team has those fans, they always like to talk abuot the other team, which coincidentally(sp?) has a better record at the moment.

and I have never said the Sox suck, not once.  I like all Chicago teams, but am a diehard cubs fan.  Sure I'll root for the sox to win, I thought it was sweet when dransfeldt hit the double in the bottom of the 9th,(plus he's from Morris where I"m fromand I"ve met him when he was in the rangers double A league's)  That end of the Sox game was a good one.

Yeah the Flubs are hot right now, and have only won ONE more game than the Sox. So even with this awesome pitching staff and this awesome offense, My SOX are right there.
actually it is a fact that even when the Cubs sucked like 3 or 4 years ago Wrigley was still filled to capacity.... so that means that Cubs fans care so much about there team that they will still go out and support them even when they are not having a very good season!! it is also a fact that even when the Sox are having a good season and have a good team, they struggle to even fill half their seats. [/b][/quote]
Ive said plenty of times and I will say it again.

Having a stadium that is completely full, has got you guys where?

Someone please answer me that...

If that answer is not a World Series then I guess a packed house doesnt really get you very far.

I

imported_snoop

here is trhe difference between sox fans and cubs fans, cubs fans can admit when their team blows and sox fans never say their team sucks. i'm tired of hearing that the cubs played no one yet. the sox played 6 games against k.c. 6 against t.b 6 against yankees. and you are 3-3 against the yankees. tou played 12 games against shitty teams. your 8-4 with two games you shouldnt have won this weekend. you should be 9-9. average. i allready broke down the cubs/sox stats and you have yet to say that the cubs are a better team than the sox. you sox fans cant swallow your pride and admit that the team on the north side has the best offense and pitching staff, maybe in all of baseball.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 26 2004, 03:43 PM
here is trhe difference between sox fans and cubs fans, cubs fans can admit when their team blows and sox fans never say their team sucks. i'm tired of hearing that the cubs played no one yet. the sox played 6 games against k.c. 6 against t.b 6 against yankees. and you are 3-3 against the yankees. tou played 12 games against shitty teams. your 8-4 with two games you shouldnt have won this weekend. you should be 9-9. average. i allready broke down the cubs/sox stats and you have yet to say that the cubs are a better team than the sox. you sox fans cant swallow your pride and admit that the team on the north side has the best offense and pitching staff, maybe in all of baseball.
The difference between a Cub fan and a Sox fan is that we dont keep say every single year: This is our year, we are going to win the WS. Every year you have the best pitching staff and the best offense. WAKE THE F*CK UP ALREADY, THE CUBS SUCK.

Typical Cub fan you are, you got everything messed up.

Sox have played the Yankees 7 times, not 6.
5 against KC not 6.

9-9? But we are 11-7, one game under the Flubs. It pisses you off huh? That you claim that your team is far superior yet the Sox are right there. And we have actually played some good teams. And we have won like 4 games in the bottom of the ninth. Our team has no pressure to win, we are having fun and will keep winning games that we are "supposed to lose."

You on the other hand have played single-A teams and havent run away with anything.

You keep dreaming and keep telling yourself you guys are the best in all of baseball and that no one will beat you. We will talk at the end of the season and then I want to hear your excuses.

I

imported_snoop

YOU MUST BE SMOKIN SOME GOOD SHIT THAT YOU BROUGHT OVER OR STILL DRUNK OFF THE NEGRA MODELO, THE CUBS SUCK. YOUR SUCH A TYPICAL SOX FAN THAT CANT GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THE SCHEDULES ARE MADE UP AND HE JOB IS TO BEAT WHO YOU PLAY. WE HAVE A MUCH TOUGHER DIVISION THAN THE SOX. YEA WE MIGHT BE NIEVE BY SAYING THAT NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR BUT THAT IS A TRUE CUB FAN. THE ONLY TIME THE SOX DRAW SPECTATERS IS THE CROSS TOWN CLASSIC. WHERE ARE ALL THOSE FANS DURING YOU 11,000 ATTENDANCE GAMES VERSUS TAMPA. YOUR FUCKIN BURNED OUT ON SOMETHING, WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THE CUBS WILL FINISH THE YEAR HEADS AND TAILS ABOVE THE SOX.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 26 2004, 04:03 PM
YOU MUST BE SMOKIN SOME GOOD SHIT THAT YOU BROUGHT OVER OR STILL DRUNK OFF THE NEGRA MODELO, THE CUBS SUCK. YOUR SUCH A TYPICAL SOX FAN THAT CANT GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THE SCHEDULES ARE MADE UP AND HE JOB IS TO BEAT WHO YOU PLAY. WE HAVE A MUCH TOUGHER DIVISION THAN THE SOX. YEA WE MIGHT BE NIEVE BY SAYING THAT NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR BUT THAT IS A TRUE CUB FAN. THE ONLY TIME THE SOX DRAW SPECTATERS IS THE CROSS TOWN CLASSIC. WHERE ARE ALL THOSE FANS DURING YOU 11,000 ATTENDANCE GAMES VERSUS TAMPA. YOUR FUCKIN BURNED OUT ON SOMETHING, WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THE CUBS WILL FINISH THE YEAR HEADS AND TAILS ABOVE THE SOX.
They sell Negra Modelo at the park? Which stand?

Would it give you a hard on to hear me say the Cubs rule? Do you need to rub one out hearing me say that?

I do the same thing you do, your rip the Sox time and time again. So whats the problem? Deal with it.

There we go again with the attendance. Worry about your own attendance. Hell maybe if you only had 11,000, Bartman woudlnt of showed up.

The CUBS SUCK!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info