3800 Beat by a Beetle

I raced a "German Edition" Beetle, and it supposedly has a 6 cyl twin turbo. He had my by about 4 cars up to 90.

I have a GTP 3.4 Wizair and DHP.

He was an older guy in his mid 40's pretty cool guy.

I then raced my friends GSX with intake, and I think he has the boost turned up a little bit. He had me off the line, and when I hooked I was gone. Couple cars there.

Then I raced him again with a few people in the car, and had a bad launch got him by half.

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
thats funny...the silver beetle had an older dude driving it too. Id try to provoke him if it werent for the crappy 35mph road.

The stage 4 twin turbo beetle is pushing over 600hp with factory warranty...all done by the factory. It's also a $30k option...on top of the $25k base price. It really is a nice, fast car.

I gotta find some info/writeup on that. That amt of hp is way up there, amazing w/ factory warranty. BTW, the turbo gtp dynoed at like 660hp, just to put it in prespective :eek:

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by sgtp@May 4 2004, 11:55 PM
thats funny...the silver beetle had an older dude driving it too. Id try to provoke him if it werent for the crappy 35mph road.

The stage 4 twin turbo beetle is pushing over 600hp with factory warranty...all done by the factory. It's also a $30k option...on top of the $25k base price. It really is a nice, fast car.

I gotta find some info/writeup on that. That amt of hp is way up there, amazing w/ factory warranty. BTW, the turbo gtp dynoed at like 660hp, just to put it in prespective :eek:
ya but the turbo gp is definately not a daily driver and it definately does not come with a factory warranty... :p :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info