3800 My car got hit!!!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Well, after the Tornado's went throught the area Tuesday night, I went to help my boss tarp the section of his roof that got blown off. Well, someone during the time I was helping him hit my car. It damaged both driver side doors. The worst part..... I didn't notice at the time since the power was out and it was dark when we got done, so I noticed when I got home and pulled it into the garage. The doors still open and close but look like hell. Got estimates already.......... $1600 - 1700 to repair!

Guess it could be worse. My boss moved here from Florida a month ago and just bought the house. He lost all his tree's, all his windows, his deck and part of his roof. Welcome to Illinois!!! Everything around here is pretty tore up right now.

Hopefully I'll get my car done soon.

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Hey, one other quick question.....

While in Colorado, :angry: I lost my head lights and after ripping my car apart, found the SUV light harness sockets were melted. I bought factory wattage bulbs and went back to the factory harness. Any idea what might have caused it? It melted both sockets. <_< I haven't pulled out the SUV harness yet..... so anyone know if I can replace the sockets themselves???? :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info