3800 Check out our website...

Hey Everyone!

I am looking for some constructive criticism on the layout of the new site. It will look *very* familiar to most of you! Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am adding a forum to our site to make it easier for all the customers we have in the states and overseas to get in touch with us. I will be asking for more opinions as time goes! Let me know what you think!! Let me know!!! Thanks!!!!

Casper's Electronics Forum

If you can think of any other topics you think would be good on the forum, please let me know! I would appreciate any comments anyone has. Still working on the "shopping cart" portion of the site so that will be a little while longer... heheh baby steps.

Looks good.

Have you received any emails from us? ([email protected])

I've dropped you several over the last few weeks with no response.

The reason for the whole redesign is that our hosting company went out of business and decided not to tell us. Our on-line orders stopped working as well as email... Please send it again. We are working on moving everything in-house so this doesn't happen again ;)

send it to [email protected]

Thanks!!!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
The light blue on white is very relaxing. What you need to do is look up those testing results about what colors trigger what emotion. Like RED is suppose to make people hungry. So find the color that makes people want to spend money. Just a subliminal business tactic :D ;)

But seriously, it looks good now. I didnt like the black much like iliveonnitro said. Strains the eyes.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by DaytonaPaceCar@Apr 22 2004, 09:02 PM
Looks good.

Have you received any emails from us? ([email protected])

I've dropped you several over the last few weeks with no response.

The reason for the whole redesign is that our hosting company went out of business and decided not to tell us. Our on-line orders stopped working as well as email... Please send it again. We are working on moving everything in-house so this doesn't happen again ;)

send it to [email protected]

Thanks!!!
I had that happen once! 2 weeks and $10,000 in sales later...

I will re-email you in a little bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info