3800 Go yankees

I

imported_snoop

that's pretty sad when you can buy tickets for the sox on the day of the game.. north side sold out. they need to take about 30,000 more seats out therefore they would sell out every game with the 11,000 they draw everyday. even when the best team that money can buy (yankees) are in town.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
The entire lower deck is sold out, so any walk-ups will be in the upper deck. But I dont care about the attendance. Half the people that go to Wrigley arent real baseball fans. I rather those type of people not even show up.

Number of fans dont make you guys win, we saw that last year and at home, so screw the attendace.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 22 2004, 11:29 AM
The entire lower deck is sold out, so any walk-ups will be in the upper deck. But I dont care about the attendance. Half the people that go to Wrigley arent real baseball fans. I rather those type of people not even show up.

Number of fans dont make you guys win, we saw that last year and at home, so screw the attendace.
how are you so sure that half the people that go to Sux games are real baseball fans??

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by VHGTP+Apr 22 2004, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Apr 22 2004, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Apr 22 2004, 11:29 AM
The entire lower deck is sold out, so any walk-ups will be in the upper deck.  But I dont care about the attendance.  Half the people that go to Wrigley arent real baseball fans.  I rather those type of people not even show up. 

how are you so sure that half the people that go to Sux games are real baseball fans?? [/b][/quote]
Because you can see them paying attention to the game and not reading a book or talking on their cell phone during the entire game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info