let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
GPG follow the links.. ;) :rolleyes: :D

an email I recieved

Hi John

I will be contacting you for your credit card info within the next week to finalize your GPG registration.
The website has been updated with drag race classes and carshow info. There is also a 2 pg flyer in .pdf format for the event.

Hotel res. need to be made EARLY. If you know anyone who THINKS they might come to the event get them to make a room res by MAY 31st. If the rooms are res early enough, then we can control the hotel during the event and be able to party without disturbing other guests.

Andi Woodruff
Super Duty promotions

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Kyle+Apr 27 2004, 12:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyle @ Apr 27 2004, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Apr 22 2004, 11:11 AM
man i need to get my act together need to register and put money on my card for the payment and get a room. :(
I dont have a room yet either fredo. You got a roommate yet? [/b][/quote]
yea my girlfriend. ;)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@May 5 2004, 02:12 PM
i got the email a while back saying they were going to ask for payment but they never got back to me hmmm !!!
on the gpg site, there is a phone number to call, ask for Andi, tell her I told you to call, and I'm sure she will take care of you

Bumpin...same for you, call the phone number, or EMAIL Andi, and tell her, i said to take care of it.. ;)

J/O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info