3800 Ordering headers this week

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I'm ordering my TOG titanium coated headers this week, now i can FINALLY put all my stage 3 shit in the car and see what she can do, im pretty excited about this. once they get here this is the list of things i have to put on the car before the ILGPC/INTENSE race weekend:
TOG titanium headers
INTENSE stage 3 heads
INTENSE stage 3 cam
INTENSE gen 3 1.6 roller rockers
INTENSE modular pulley system
and all the little things associated with all that, looks like i'll be busy for a while, anyone wanna lend a hand? B)

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 21 2004, 04:08 PM
I'm ordering my TOG titanium coated headers this week, now i can FINALLY put all my stage 3 shit in the car and see what she can do, im pretty excited about this. once they get here this is the list of things i have to put on the car before the ILGPC/INTENSE race weekend:
TOG titanium headers
INTENSE stage 3 heads
INTENSE stage 3 cam
INTENSE gen 3 1.6 roller rockers
INTENSE modular pulley system
and all the little things associated with all that, looks like i'll be busy for a while, anyone wanna lend a hand? B)
I'll help ya as much as i can but i'm in the same boat, have to get my car together :(

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Id like to watch, drink, and help out...tell me when tis is going on.

Those big dog headers are a waste....

The only people that can probley use them are the guys who have dropped 30k into thier GTPs and on their 3 engine and trans......

Those headers are way, way, way to big even for the most modded members here. :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info