For some reason I just keep coming back.

Hi guys. Post number 20 something in 8 years... I like to pace myself I guess :hs: Anyway, I keep coming back to these W body cars for some reason, and I'd rather talk to local guys about them than deal with the grand prix jungle forums. I've owned a stock GTP, a cammed and bolt on GS, and now an Impala SS. No major plans for this one, just the usual 3.4 and associated mods for a fun daily driver. Hope to come across some nice 3800 builds at Byron or Grove, as that's where I run my s10. Oh and does anyone own a GTP in Carol Stream with Cobra rims, by chance?

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
Hey man thats a good friend of mine. We have a small group of us around the nw suburbs.
3947066e86c7d64c12b2e293d1d093d1.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
For real, aside from the Grand Prix Forum hood rats I didn't think there were many other serious folks around that weren't on TCG.

Some guy picking up my brothers fish tank from my house this weekend walks up right as I am pulling the turbo out of the bonne. I loled at his look of confusion and awe, but mostly confusion. We start chatting and he said he is "into" 3800s. Never heard of TCG so I told him to GTFO. lol

The facts of this story may have been altered to improve dramatization...this is the internet.

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
hows that turbo setup going that came from me?

i hear someone is gunning for hardon aka dustins silver 4 door.

didnt you get it from timboku on gpf.net?

haha dude itll be ready to drop in a week. Rebuilding the trans and our schedules not working kinda delayed it. But yes i want to stomp him and his bullyflo heads lol. Dont worry ill tell tim to get you plenty of pics lol

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
Who? On fb forum or GPF? Lol wanna talk crap about how bad you will stomp him :)
Lmao! Omg ask Brian g about the time he showed up at a fuddruckers meet. Lol. Guy named Dustin Schoger . Just fyi he didnt build his car. My buddy Tim did. I mean everything! Ask him about his custom grind turbo/blower cam. According to bullyflo. He'd have no clue. I think hes into double digits for the budget lol. Kevin you'll meet him one day. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info