3800 Watching the Sox

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 21 2004, 11:12 AM
I was at the game, In the patio party area. All you can drink and all you can eat for $40.

Had a good time. Sucks we fell a bit short, but at least we put up a fight.
man rocky I was right there in 102 :eek: :D What a game though, if Buerhle didnt have that shitty ass first inning we would of crushed them!! All I got to say is thank god they were giving away rain ponchos last night!!! :p

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by xplicitt+Apr 21 2004, 11:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Apr 21 2004, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Apr 21 2004, 11:12 AM
I was at the game, In the patio party area.  All you can drink and all you can eat for $40. 

Had a good time.  Sucks we fell a bit short, but at least we put up a fight.
man rocky I was right there in 102 :eek: :D What a game though, if Buerhle didnt have that shitty ass first inning we would of crushed them!! All I got to say is thank god they were giving away rain ponchos last night!!! :p [/b][/quote]
Damn I wish I would of know you were there. I could of hooked you up with free beer. ;)

Yup, if Buerhle would of pitched like he usually does, we would of killed them.

And hell yeah it was sweet they had given out some ponchos. Came in very handy.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Go Sox and Cubs.......Want to end it now.. :lol:

That NY think hurt Stace.......

Was a great game...I think NY are getting there bats back...

Sox are putting some runs on the board.

Going to kill the Indians.......Hope so. Got lower box. My boys 1st ball game. Tues the 28-27.....Anyone going to be there?

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky+Apr 21 2004, 12:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Apr 21 2004, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by xplicitt@Apr 21 2004, 11:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rocky
@Apr 21 2004, 11:12 AM
I was at the game, In the patio party area.  All you can drink and all you can eat for $40. 

Had a good time.  Sucks we fell a bit short, but at least we put up a fight.

man rocky I was right there in 102 :eek: :D What a game though, if Buerhle didnt have that shitty ass first inning we would of crushed them!! All I got to say is thank god they were giving away rain ponchos last night!!! :p
Damn I wish I would of know you were there. I could of hooked you up with free beer. ;)

Yup, if Buerhle would of pitched like he usually does, we would of killed them.

And hell yeah it was sweet they had given out some ponchos. Came in very handy. [/b][/quote]
wasn't Buerhle supposed to be the Sox's staff Ace... cause he sucked it up tonight!! once again the Cubs dominated... Zambrano threw another great game and we won 9-1!! :D

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by VHGTP@Apr 21 2004, 01:07 PM
wasn't Buerhle supposed to be the Sox's staff Ace... cause he sucked it up tonight!! once again the Cubs dominated... Zambrano threw another great game and we won 9-1!! :D
Loaiza is the Ace, and lets see him tossing a two hitter shutout his last game...you got anything to say about him?

Wasnt Greg Old Time Maddux supposed to come and win at least another 15 games?

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Cant we all just get along......I think if the Sox and Cubs ever went to the big game Lake Michigan would boil.....You know the mayor would be on the tube.

Im a Sox fan yes...I like it when the Cubs win. Chi-towners love a winner.

And Wriggle Field is nice....If you can ignore all those drunk Yuppies..... :lol:

I guess its all fun.....If it dont get out of hand.....But alcohol does that to fans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info