3800 2nd Annual Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Just wanted to let everyone know about this car show coming up in September. I attended last year and it was a lot of fun. My boss and two of his friends hosted it and there were about 50+ cars there. This year they are trying to get more cars and he approached be about invinting the ILGPC. He told me that if we can get a minimum of 6 Grand Prixs to show they will have a Grand Prix trophy class just for our cars. They will offer 1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophies so that is pretty cool.

Below are the details for the car show, if anyone is interested in going please let me know. Once again I need a minimum of 6 people to show! I need to let him know by July 1st so he can add our class to the show and order the trophies. I think this is a great opportunity for us to display our cars and since we will have a GP specific class there is a better chance of taking home a trophy!

2nd Annual Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show
Saturday, Sept. 4th, 11 - 5 p.m.
First Church of The Nazarene
12725 Bell Road, Lemont, Illinois
15 Classes * 47 Trophies

Dash Plaques & “Goodies” Bags to 1st 150 entries / 1st, 2nd, 3rd for each Class
*Best of Show
*Peoples Choice

Car Classes
Original/Restored (1900 – 1960)
Modified (50’s – 60’s)
Original/Restored (1961 – 2000)
Modified (70 – up)
Corvettes (53 - 67)
Trucks
Corvettes (68 - present)
Street Rods
Mustang
ro Street
Custom
Special Interest (Race Cars, Dune Buggies &/or Theme Cars)

Bike Classes
Cruisers
Sport (crotch rockets)
Custom

Controlled & Paved Parking Lot, Classic Rock N Roll Music by DJ Mike, Food and Drink available! No Alcoholic Beverages
* Registration at 10:00 a.m.
* Awards at 5 p.m.
* Registration $10
* Free Admission To The Public

One Free Hot Dog & Soda with each registration
(Proceeds benefit Nazarene Youth Programs)
For information call:
John Cunningham 815-462-1676
Tom Moulton 708-460-1755
Dave Ludwig 708-349-0454

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Graffix-

Thats cool and I understand it is like 4 months away. I just wanted to post this info up here so if people were interested in going they can mark it on their calendar before their summer weekends fill up. I just wanted to avoid the last minute invite where everyone already has plans and cannot attend, I just wanted to give all ILGPC members the flexibility in knowing the time and dates.

Hope to see you there...
-Rich

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Apr 19 2004, 01:16 PM
Your car does not have to be "super car show material"
I mean my car looks like crap and I'm going!  :D
Uhhhhh.....yeeeaaahhh, about that..... If your car looks like crap, then mine would be considered.....ummm......

*fails to come up with a word that accurately expresses how far beneath the level of "crap" he's thinking of goes*

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info