3800 Cherry ST block party last night?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Well, my buddy maniac set up the block party at ISU last night on Cherry street and it was F"ING nuts. Thousands of people on the streets at around 2 in the morning....

Police put on riot gear at about 4 in the morning to break up the fights which were going on about every 3 minutes...........TONS of beer all over the place.

We had a DJ spining in our driveway and playing flippy cup out side too...Was a lot of fun...

The street looks like a bomb hit it this morning.....

ANy of you ISU guys there?

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
HOLY CRAP i have never seen Cherry like that!! it was soooo crazy! it got a little to crazy however when people started chucking beer bottles in the street and there was glass allll over the place. i heard they trashed a Lexus with some bottles and i saw a whoooole bunch of fights! everybody was sooo drunk, it was grrreat! :D :p the Cops were out in FORCE however, and a bunch of peeps got arrested for fighting and stuff. thats what happens when the weather gets warm at ISU though! :D

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
"the little party on Cherry St" made the Bloomington paper down here Royal. it said that some ass with a Lexus kept driving up and down the street at about 2:30AM... i guess some people didn't appreciate that so they started chucking cans and bottles at his car. he got out and started bitching at the throwers, which caused more people to throw shit. so eventually like 15 cops with riot gear on cleared the street and a couple people got arrested. that was some crazy shit!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
hehe.......it was all started by my buddy maniac......were still pissed the POPOs made us stop having parties w 10 KEGS and 10 HANDLES of jungle juice.

SO, instead, we figured it would be a little harder to control a block party rather then a little APT.. :p :p

It was crazy........biggest block party ever.......thousands of people on one little dead end block.....cops in riot gear....haha! :lol:

Yeah, its funny, one of my students was one of the kids who was throwing the beer bottles at the dumbass in the lexus!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list