3800 Justin's Cobra got smoked!!

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
ha!

I was in the car...

We werent trying to race him... I just said give him a little... and he went about 3/4 throttle... about 11lbs of boost.. and 9 degrees of knock.. (36lb vs 55lb injectors)... he didn't even pull on us... we just tried to stay next to him.. and then justin got off of it (wuss) at about 100 he doesn't like driving fast.

Once we had that thing tuned.. ( a little better gas, and lower overall boost).. I don't care what you drive.. this thing will beat it.. it pulls SO hard at the top.. it is crazy..

his Imapalla did sound real nice though.. and we even talked.. that even though we were 3/4 throttle.. he did pull real nice.. great looking car...

It's not so much that as it is he thought he actually raced it. I raced with a Turbo'd Porsche the other night, and I held my grounds with him. I don't believe for one second that is all it has. This guy is under the impression he beat it in a full fledged race. We all know unless Justin is retarded that it couldn't have happened.

If he would just admit to the fact that the car wasn't giving all it had then I wouldn't have said one thing.

Come' on be honest with yourself, you kow it when a race is really a race.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list