3800 good news and bads news

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Ok good news first my car has been found. :unsure:

BUT it is a complete and entire loss. I guess it was burned and left by some forest preserve in cook county. I have to go identify the body on monday.
I am at a complete loss for words. I just never thought this would happen to me, I thought it was only on movies and stuff. Hopefully this stuff gets moving along and I can get a new car soon. I'm rooting for blessing in disguise on this one like everyone said. I suppose total lose is better than messed up real bad but repairable and then left with a trashy car that no one wants.

And yes folks it WILL be a gtp. Period I dont care what has to be done I will do it, got to many parts laying around. Depending on how insurance either screws me or cuts me a break, I have a car in mind, i'll keep you guys updated.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Me? heh

You have to identify the body, as in the car...or as in a body that was in it? That would freak me out.

If you mean car when you said body, i doubt theres not much of an engine left to salvage other than...actually, there may be some left of it, it can withstand some pretty good temps. Sure the wiring and stuff will be burned down, but everything steel/iron will have a chance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info