3800 Who is going to BK on Roselle tonight?

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'll be up there can't miss my car only GTP with black rims. I'll probably be there for a little while I'm heading to Cue Can Do to meet some females instead of just hanging with guys. Last time I was there I seen alot of potential in Cue can do so I'm heading up there with one of my boys because I told him about the females and he doesn't believe me. So were head hunting tonight. <-don't mind the expression for all you guys with your heads in the gutter.

Leo.

ThePizzaGXP

5.3 liters of stockness
Dec 17, 2008
Carpentersville, IL
Well... nice to meet the folks that I did. Sorry I couldn't stay long, I wasn't feeling well, and ended up visiting the temporary porcelin God along the side of 72 on the way home. :( I attempted to say peace out, but hell if I could find you people again in the crowd.

So who did I meet? I kinda put 2 and 2 together with 2KRed's car. :lol: I *think* gtpkid had white pinstriping down the side of his 2dr. And I knew Paul's friend, although I can't remember your name for the life of me. :huh:

Yea, i was the guy wit the white pin strip, we you the guy in the Red shirt? preatty tall? if so, sorry i didn't get to meet you, friends were showing up left and right, same wit the GPs, plus the g/f was getting all pissy, fuckin women!

Nice to met all of you, many wanted to race, put damn , i am too scared to race after what happen a week ago! :ph34r: gtg

Lataz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info