3800 TGP siting

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Ok, so I was North bound on Washington in Naperville heading home for lunch, when what should happen to be heading in the opposite direction but.....a freaking red TGP! I had to see the badges on the door to make certain some moron didn't put a TGP style fascia on a regular GP, but the TURBO badges were there! So I scream like a moron, then look for the driver who happened to be......female. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn't get a good look at her because I was basically past the car at this point, but I think I should go get a ring now so that I'll be ready next time I run into her. Unless....that's her b/f's car.... <_< I've seen a few here and there, but never IN Naperville before. Wonder if it was just passing through, or if the owner lives near by.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
i think i might have run you last summer down diehle(sp??) road, right off of washington. I ran a red gp, and he more than held his own. I have whopped the piss out of previous GTP's, so i figured you may have been the guy i ran since it was appearent that it wasn't a standard gtp. Nice car btw.

BC

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Well, I didn't get the white one till August, and the red one has never been on the road yet. Don't recall running anyone on Diehl (though I'm on that street fairly often), but it would have been in the white car if anything. She needs a LOT of work, still. I can't really put the pedal to the floor without hitting over boost and being cut off, so it isn't ready to take on any serious cars, yet. Though that doesn't stop me from trying. ;) I assume yours is a '97 & up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• RareGMFan
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list