3800 My first Cubs game

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Apr 14 2004, 06:13 PM
Ok guys I finally did it after being a die hard Sox fan I finally decided to go to a Cubs game. I had such a blast, I know they won, but that's about all I can tell you because I have been drinking since 8 am so yeah I'm trashed. Anyway Cubs games are fun so I probably will be going again sometime soon. I think I won't be drinking as much though.
You'll come crying back and we wont want you back. <_<

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by Caedo@Apr 15 2004, 08:42 AM
Ok I like the cubs and I like the sox but I will tell you guys one thing nothing beats going to a Cubs game ITS AWSOME!!!
So I guess you can say I like the Cubs better!!!!
Caedo,

Be honest and tell me this. Why do you say nothing beats going to a Cubs game. Is it really because of the BASEBALL game or because of the party atmosphere?

Yes the Cubs have a great party atmosphere, but if you want to catch a good BASEBALL game, you go see the Sox.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky+Apr 15 2004, 08:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Apr 15 2004, 08:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caedo@Apr 15 2004, 08:42 AM
Ok I like the cubs and I like the sox but I will tell you guys one thing nothing beats going to a Cubs game ITS AWSOME!!! 
Caedo,

Be honest and tell me this. Why do you say nothing beats going to a Cubs game. Is it really because of the BASEBALL game or because of the party atmosphere?

Yes the Cubs have a great party atmosphere, but if you want to catch a good BASEBALL game, you go see the Sox. [/b][/quote]
why go see the Sox and Billy "Blow It" Koch, when you could go have a great time watching Kerry Wood carve up the opposing teams offense? :D

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by VHGTP+Apr 15 2004, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Apr 15 2004, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rocky@Apr 15 2004, 08:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caedo
@Apr 15 2004, 08:42 AM

Caedo,

Yes the Cubs have a great party atmosphere, but if you want to catch a good BASEBALL game, you go see the Sox.
why go see the Sox and Billy "Blow It" Koch, when you could go have a great time watching Kerry Wood carve up the opposing teams offense? :D [/b][/quote]
Heyy I know u I stole ur avatar about a month ago lol!! :D :rolleyes: B) :ph34r:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by VHGTP@Apr 15 2004, 09:20 AM
why go see the Sox and Billy "Blow It" Koch, when you could go have a great time watching Kerry Wood carve up the opposing teams offense? :D
Cause you get to see a team that has some offense and thus you see a team still win in the bottom of the 9th.

Yes go see Kerry Wood win but see the rest of the staff lose cause the team couldnt score 3 runs!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Damn Rocky you take baseball way too far. It's just a game. Just go have fun and enjoy the game. Your arguing over who's better I could care less I just want any chicago team to atleast win something and I would go for that team. I'll go see any Chicago team play and just have fun.

It's her first Cubs game ever and your telling her that why would you go see the Cubs well maybe because she wanted to go and see them for the first time.

Just my .02cents.

Yo Rocky how about we get together for a Sox game sometime bro. You haven't hung around lately. What do you say just let me know when??

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by MrT@Apr 15 2004, 12:36 PM
i don't like the cubs (OK i hate 'em), but i'm hoping for a cross-town world series.....how FU^&*ing cool would that be!

MrT
would be cool only if the sox win :D I don't think I could put up w/cubs fans if they ever win another world series! It's obnoxious enough when they mention 1908 or whatever year it was!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by horist+Apr 15 2004, 12:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ Apr 15 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrT@Apr 15 2004, 12:36 PM
i don't like the cubs (OK i hate 'em), but i'm hoping for a cross-town world series.....how FU^&*ing cool would that be!

MrT
would be cool only if the sox win :D I don't think I could put up w/cubs fans if they ever win another world series! It's obnoxious enough when they mention 1908 or whatever year it was! [/b][/quote]
1945 thank you

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Apr 15 2004, 12:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (staceyyearsich @ Apr 15 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by horist@Apr 15 2004, 12:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@Apr 15 2004, 12:36 PM

MrT

would be cool only if the sox win :D I don't think I could put up w/cubs fans if they ever win another world series! It's obnoxious enough when they mention 1908 or whatever year it was!
1945 thank you [/b][/quote]
Yo Cub Fan, last time the Flubs won it all was in 1908.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info