3800 I have a few pics of my new racing block

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
No turbo. I am financially stuck with the M90 for a little longer. But the engine is built for anything possible. I am planning on a ton of nitro in the near future, so I went the extra mile with everything. Chryo plating and all that good stuff ;)
I have the flow numbers on the heads somewhere in the huge packet of info I got now. I believe the heads were something like 220. Whatever that measurement means, I think that is right. The valves are huge and the pistons are kind of a gold color :D Should be one crazy six banger

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
The blue valve covers are part of the type "R" package I bought :p
I am not sure what power I will be putting down, but I will spray my way into the 11's if I have to.
No matter what the 1/4 mile ends up being, I will never have to worry about loosing on the streets again. I never really did before, but whatever :D
For everything I got done, and every gasket needed to rebuild an engine completely, I would have spent about 4K on it. In that price I also got lightweight pushrods. MLS head gaskets, 130# springs, oversized valves/install, forged/coated pistons(8:1 compression), ARP everything in the whole engine, all high performance bearings, balance shaft removed, engine blue print and balancing, bored over .010", competition hone job, crank polished, everything magnafluxed?, rods and crank cryo treated, and I am sure there is more.
I also have a fully rebuilt trans waiting to get beaten on.
I should be hitting the streets with a brand new drive train ;)

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I am still running the thrasher cam. It has worked well.
It should be running in a couple weeks. Then to the track I go. I am going the second it runs right. Just in case something else feels like breaking on me. It shoul dbe strong enough now for anything. We will see if it can handle a big fat shot of NOS :D ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info