3800 Need your help...Looking for a shop...

P

Proof

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllo y'all.

I'm looking for a somewhat local (i'm in Naperville) shop to balance and blueprint a rebuilt bottom end. But I can an will travel just about any distance if its worth it...

I'm also looking for a local shop capable of a solid PnP job on some heads I have. Doesn't need to be exactly cam specific, just need a nice cleanup job and some i/e expanding.

Any ideas?

I'm in the process of building an L67 to go into a Monte Carlo. All help is appreciated.

Tia. Proof.

ps.: Info or pricing on the Ilgpc IC? Looking to purchase immediately, if possible. I refuse to support ZZP by buying anything of theirs, but I may be left with no choice. :angry:

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
AES - Automotive Engine Specialties
Phone: 847-956-1244
Fax: 847-956-1299
173 Randall St.
Elk Grove Villiage, IL 60007

They know their shit. They built an 8.6 second full interior station wagon, just because they could. I think they have a 8 second civic in there right now, as well as working on a couple drag motors. They did machine work for a few friends of mine, and it all turned out perfect. I plan on getting my heads P&P from them when I can afford it; they have some nice prices, too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info