3800 Well, I Got Caught.....

whats up everyone...i had a nice event happen last night around 8.30 or so...i was comin back from a bowling ally, by my self and me and this new 2004 gtp were going back a forth, nottin to heavy, just havin some fun, right, then there was a red light and a nice looking 350z...i was like, damn i have some prey...but the light turn green before i could stop so i blew past him...then a minute later i see his blue lights come racing up, so my natural reaction is step on it, so i did but he blew past me...well, the light ahead of us was red...we were in bloomingdale, on lake st, and the bloomingdale rd. intersection, well, i was like HA, finally a nice little race...it was an older guy, he was 39,,ha, well we both give the nod and i was waitin for a green. well a minute goes but and a cop pulls in front of both of are car, get out, license and reg., we were both like ahhh shit...'do you know how fast you were going draging?' i was like nope, the other dude was like 70, and the cops says '82!' plus you 2 were dragging' that other guy was going alot faster then me..i didn't even look at my speed, well we pull into this place, and give all the info, i snuk some words in about how i knew a cop in bloomingdale, and told him who i knew, well the cop went back to his car and wa doin something, (i tryed takin a video but my camara sucks) then the guy in the 350z came to me and askin me whats up and i was like calm down, i know someone, so hopefully he'll let us go, i was kinda puttin bull shit in my head cause we were goin very fast..i thoght i get a ticket. then me and the guy started talkin about my gtp and that its modded and he was like wow...i wanted to race him at a stop light very badly...well the guy goes back to his car and we wait for the cop, he comes out and tells both of us to get out of are cars and tells, this is what i can do,

Give you a speeding ticket that 250-300 bucks
then give you a racing ticket 500 bucks
And sespend your licenses for a year...

Well, needless to say he called the cop i knew and LUCKLY got me off the hook,
He gave us both warnings for doing 10 -15 over..i was like HOLY SHIT! hell yeaz
then he was getting in his car and say, your in deep shit wit the G man (the cop i knew, lives 2 houses down from me) and liz (My boss at work) and i was like DAMN!

So the cop left and the guy in the 350z came to me, and was in shock and said,man i wounder if you knowing someone helped, i was like HELL YES, are cars would have been towed! and all the shit would have been up are asses...What a night heh?

p.s.
MIKE H. You bastered, we were just talkin about this shit too! Its all your fault!!!LOL

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Damn that sucks, luckly i have never been caught racing, came close a couple times, I was doing 130mph down the highway in the Lightning and i saw a bike cop comin after me so i floored it as best as i could and kept going and got off and hid in a gas station for like a half an hour. It's some scary stuff. I'd prob. get out of stuff to, my dad's a cop, but i tell you i have gotten 3 tickets and never told the cop my dad was a cop. I just don't wanna take that for granted ya know. If i get into some crap then it's my fault, i'm not gonna use daddy as a way out. He's even yelled at me for not telling the cops that he was a cop. But oh well, i take what i deserve.

Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info