3800 KIDS!

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well my 3 year old never stops finding ways to surprise us. He found my wife's scented vaccum cleaner beads, ate a few, and shoved one up his nose. Poison control said they were inoccuos, but we needed to get to the hospital to get the one out of his nose. The wait was pretty bad, we ended up being there for 3 hours. I think that we could have removed it ourselves with a vaccum cleaner attachment, but that got voted down quickly. If anyone's seen my house, we have are place set-up to keep him out of trouble, but he always finds something to get into somehow. Anybody looking for a spare 3 year old boy? BO, no trades...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by LP 3800@Apr 8 2004, 08:13 AM
That sucks. I have a 3 year old boy too.
"Bad attention is better than no attention". :D
Yep, bad attention..know all about that one. That was actually not all of it, I was working on a TB in the garage and he was out there with me for a while, then he buried the puppy in dirt, and I just bathed her the night before. I had to send him inside, and he covered the living room floor in crushed up saltines. I kinda wish that I was a few years younger so I had more energy to keep up with it.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah I'm afraid.

Daniel is into everything and he just turned two. He can open the frig, cupboards, he's at the height of the microwave and he lieks putting stuff like cell phones in it...... Go to home depot, he's gotta touch every tool in the power tool section or he throws a tantrum ......

Sees the garage has to play out there too....

Sees a car and goes *VRooom* *vorrooom* and then he makes steering gestures. :eek: The worst part is he knows which keys fit in the ignition.... :D

Favorite word is 'No', which is promptly followed by him running away... :huh:

I can't wait for 3 ....... :ph34r:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Wow ron, your kid is crazy.

Hopefully he'll chill out a little as he gets older.

And sorry for the hijack. But i'll have some stuff that i attempted to remaster a little bit. Its coming along ok so far. The thing is we're not very good at recording separate tracks, well lemme rephrase that my band members are not good at that. Just though I'd let u know. Also I have the emblems on the amp i will try to take pics today.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
My cousin did that with corn when he was little, but with corn. He tried eating it like a dog fro some reason and got a bunch wedged in there. They took him to the ER, and were tehre for about 2 hours, as the doctors were looking at him debating on what to do.....what happened?

He sneezed...corn all over the doctor...

LOL...its pretty funny now, but the doctor was a little pissed....lol

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Woh....Kids are the best though...My 2 1/2 year old (Richard) I cant keep him out of the shop...I was under the car positioning the rear TOG...He wanderd in the garage....I said hey give me the thirteen mid over there.....He did..

He likes air tools too......My IR ratchet really gets him going..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info