3800 Who lives in Naperville?

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
Originally posted by JOHNS98GTP@Apr 7 2004, 04:17 PM
washington st., naper blvd, 75th, , downtown naperville, and
Im in DG

I am always around NAperville and 355, 63rd street, Lemont rd, 87th street, and downtown DG friday nights for their cruise nights when its warm

Im red four door with street scenes grillm red reflective pontiac in back, red calipers, tints, 3 gauge pod. :D

what does your ride look like?

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Apr 7 2004, 08:24 PM
I live off of Ogden and Royal St. George. I am about 3 min from downtown Naperville.
I have a black four door GTP with silver Hash Marks.
Uhhhh.....that's not you at "The Preserves at Cress Creek", is it? :huh: There's a couple in the parking lot here. One has some nice rims with the aluminum grill inserts.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I live in lisle, but am in naperville often visting the parents. They live off of washington on 14th ave. I mainly stick to the 75th, rt53, lemont road route. Best place in the area to catch a race, unless you want to race civics... then go tot the taco bell on 75th or NewYork near fox valley. Tehy LOVE taco bell. :D

BC

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Apr 7 2004, 08:24 PM
I live off of Ogden and Royal St. George. I am about 3 min from downtown Naperville.
I have a black four door GTP with silver Hash Marks.
Uhhhh.....that's not you at "The Preserves at Cress Creek", is it?  :huh:  There's a couple in the parking lot here.  One has some nice rims with the aluminum grill inserts.

Hahahaha Yeah thats me! I live @ the Preserve in building 777. You live there also? Yeah my car is a black 4 door with 18's, silver hash marks, and SS grills. I also have the Navy Blue Camaro with silver racing stripes. Guess you can't get much closer to another member than that!

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Apr 8 2004, 05:39 AM

Hahahaha Yeah thats me! I live @ the Preserve in building 777. You live there also? Yeah my car is a black 4 door with 18's, silver hash marks, and SS grills. I also have the Navy Blue Camaro with silver racing stripes. Guess you can't get much closer to another member than that!
LOL, wow. Small world. I've only been there for a few months. I've got the red and blue cars near the garages there, plus the white, and the much cleaner version of the blue spread out throughout the parking lot. The red car hasn't moved much since I got it. Someone left a note on it a week after it got there asking if I was interesting in selling it, :eek: But there isn't a China man's chance in hell of that happening. The management is giving me all sorts of grief for the red and blue ones off to the side. I caught them twice putting stickers on both to be towed away (someone flattened the tires). I explained to the head maintenance guy what was going on with them, and I thought we had an understanding. Then, 2 weeks ago, they up and towed the blue one away without any warning stickers. Needless to say, I was a bit pissed. :angry: Cost me $125 to get it out and bring it right back to the same spot again. What a bunch of pricks. I still have to see the management about that. I caught the same maintenance guy and asked him why he had it towed. He looked at me suprised and said "I didn't call that in! Must have been Pedro". Great, so apparently there's no communication there.

I was just telling my sister when she was visiting over spring break that your car has to belong to a member if he's that into GPs. I kept telling her how clean and sharp it looks (I'm a big fan of less is more when it comes to cars). I'm pretty sure we've said hi to each other before. We were both leaving our cars at the same time or something a while back. I can't remember if I was using the white turbo, or the blue AWD when it happened.

Oh, I just realized. The red TGP in my avatar is photographed in that same parking lot in the same space it's sitting in now (before I moved the blue 6000 over to it).

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Hey cool glad to know that someone is close by...

In regards to your comment:
The management is giving me all sorts of grief for the red and blue ones off to the side
You know that at the management desk you can fill out a sheet and list all of your cars so they dont mess with them. Just write down all your make and models and plate numbers and they shouldnt do anything about it. I had three cars there for awhile until I dumped the last one.

Well I'm sure I'll run into you around there again. My GP also has some ILGPC stickers on the rear windows :D Let me know if you ever go cruising around, I'll go for a drive every now and then. By the way are you going to the Mod Day on Saturday? Let me know cause I'm going and meeting up with people on the way there. We can mini-convoy if you want.

-Rich

99blkgt

Mar 26, 2008
I live in woodridge, ive seen a few of your cars around cruising. Actually jsut today someone left a card for ilgpc of my car. I usualy just post on the general clubgp forum. heres a pic of my ride.
551265_14_full.jpg

GMcarguy

Dec 28, 2008
I'm also in Naperville, I live where Naper and Washington meet but work on E. Ogden next to Portillos. I see plenty of nice GP's cruising past all the time at work. I've recently seen a white 4-door TGP drive past a couple of times, don't know if that is yours RareGMFan but it was making a very nice noise from the engine compartment. I work at the Stiffy Lube (AKA Jiffy lube) in that little auto complex, if anyone wants to stop by and say whats up, feel free to pull up. My Silver GTP is in the back and if anyone needs their washer solvent topped, need to fill up your tires, top of your oil or trans, stop by. My name is Joe and I work the afternoon shift untill close at 7:00 pm.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by GMcarguy@Apr 11 2004, 10:35 AM
I'm also in Naperville, I live where Naper and Washington meet but work on E. Ogden next to Portillos. I see plenty of nice GP's cruising past all the time at work. I've recently seen a white 4-door TGP drive past a couple of times, don't know if that is yours RareGMFan but it was making a very nice noise from the engine compartment. I work at the Stiffy Lube (AKA Jiffy lube) in that little auto complex, if anyone wants to stop by and say whats up, feel free to pull up. My Silver GTP is in the back and if anyone needs their washer solvent topped, need to fill up your tires, top of your oil or trans, stop by. My name is Joe and I work the afternoon shift untill close at 7:00 pm.
Yeah I met you before I rode up there with my Silvermist GP somebody told me about you from Discount Tire the new one on Ogden It was colder than a MOFO that day I think that I told you about the Club here.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by 99blkgt@Apr 8 2004, 11:57 PM
I live in woodridge, ive seen a few of your cars around cruising. Actually jsut today someone left a card for ilgpc of my car. I usualy just post on the general clubgp forum. heres a pic of my ride.
551265_14_full.jpg
I think I've seen you on woodridge avenue going north towards 75th. You ever go that way? Cuz I've seen a car identical to yours if it wasnt you heading that way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info