3800 stolen

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
That sucks what time did this happen at broad daylight?? sheeshh, that happened to my friends grand am the guy was a drug dealer went through all her stuff, and they ended up getting her car back in Gary Indiana, she didn't want the car back after the dirty man was all up in it, but since nothing was wrong with it the ins comp made her keep it (obviously) but they detailed it for her, because they had to get coke resin out of it and search the vehicle top to bottom to make sure nothing else was planted in there from the guy transporing his ddd--rugs!

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I live in woodridge. It was late at night. Between 2 and 7 sometime.
I assume it was because of my stereo stuff.
Never again will I ignorantly put rockford fosgate stickers on my windows, just attracts trouble.

Thanks for all the sympathy everyone.

And yeah I'm hoping for a blessing in disguise.
I would rather have more money for performance parts I guess than stereo stuff. I guess I just gotta wait and see.

Just in case, my car is a 2dr Dark forest green, with yellow emlbems and an indiana liscense plate. starts with 43 b.

thanks

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Definately a blessing in disguise! Just bare with it for a while. Afterwards, you can get a new GTP!

The insurance co. should pay for the rental, right? Stolen is the same as wrecking a car in the sense that you dont have a car to drive.

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Kyle@Apr 6 2004, 02:29 PM
I live in woodridge. It was late at night. Between 2 and 7 sometime.
I assume it was because of my stereo stuff.
Never again will I ignorantly put rockford fosgate stickers on my windows, just attracts trouble.

Thanks for all the sympathy everyone.

And yeah I'm hoping for a blessing in disguise.
I would rather have more money for performance parts I guess than stereo stuff. I guess I just gotta wait and see.

Just in case, my car is a 2dr Dark forest green, with yellow emlbems and an indiana liscense plate. starts with 43 b.

thanks
I will be on the lookout for you since I live in the same town, what area are you at again, so I know. Kinda scary, i always worry about my car sitting outside in my apt parking lot, can't wait to have a garage!

Good Luck!
Denise :)

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
If you get it back that would be nice however its not the same.

My kid brother's car got stolen and ended up in Indiana. We were going to torch it however wasn't worth it. However he upgraded sick. He went from an 89 Buick Park Ave to a 2001 Regal GS Joseph Abaude edition!! So this could also be a blessing for you. Just hang in there.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I'm off janes avenue at westwood springs apartments.
Still no word. :(

Insurance isnt paying for the rental nor are they paying for my subs/box/amps/capacitor.
Which really really sux.

I miss my gp soooooooo much. I went for the econonmy car on the rental since I have to pay for it. And I got a damn aveo. The nothing other than the transmission on this thing is automatic. Roll down or pull this and that. It sux. Its sooooooo slow and ugly too.

I hope something happens with this soon.
First mod on next car: best alarm I can find.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info