3800 I got the worlds best beater find!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 6 2004, 10:38 AM
I didnt even ask but what is the power on the malibu's? and not the new ones.. :p
You can stuff ANY GM motor into that car. I had a '79 Cutlass (same frame) with a 428 Pontiac in it. The K-member (or what ever they call it) has holes for all different motor mounts. Plus there is a huge aftermarket support for that style.

I

imported_GraFFix

lol...79 malibu is a great looking car..not big and perfect for racing. definatly not a boat. I had a 78 malibu for a while i liked that car alot...would like it even more if I could get it to run 9's :)

Fredo im serious! let me know heh

S

shadownight

the car is in good shape I am the one that got the car right now but thinking of selling it .... dont have time and room for it. everything is original and there is no oil leaks ... the engine is clean and trany also... it has the original 350 engine and original tranny also 350 tranny. ... was going to make it a project car but dont have time no more .......been sitting in summit for 2 years and its till in good shape has new bumpers windows and tail light (was very hard to find all of this parts.) so waiting for a buyer or I will soon fix it my self.....

ulises

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info