3800 2 for 2 last night...

Ha, last night i raced a white camaro rs..looked like it was around a 90, it looked ok, it had gauges in the a-pillar and stuff like that, we were on irving park road and he pulls behind me, i was like...eww maybe he'd like to race...?? well need less to say i gets on the left side and guns it, we we going around 40 mph and then i gunned it...well i pulled in front of him and i was keeping in front of him, then i had to stop....he would probally of had me at top end speed (damn pcm)

Other then that, i kinda raced a 2000 gtp. i guess this kid just bought it 3 weeks ago....(good choice!) did some appearance things to it, it looked preatty nice...well we were stoped at a stop light and it turn green, we weren't racing at first but then i look at him and gun it and so does he, need less to say i had better mods them him and beat the crap out of him, maybe 3 car ahead and creepin more....

I went to BK last night, i was lookin for some gran prix, didn't see any it was around 12.....was anyone there at that time? or am i just blind?

Lataz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list