GMR prices gone full retard.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
and i refuse to put a 4t6fail in my caged car ill struggle with the 4t80 instead for less than the cost of the chain alone.

i get it gmr parts are expensive but this shits out of control i should have fucking bought a chain and torsen from greg pritt when i had the chance. i still regret it.

x28687586838757599 on the 6th gen :rofl: 5100 dollars in parts makes at least a few months of BRAND new payments lolololololol!!!!

more reason for me to fucking hate the 4t6fail and the price gouging.

:dunno: :picard:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Well if you fix it you can sell it for more than the car is worth. BAM.

I talked to wally a lot during the two days we were there hunched over OEM cutty prints.

if kevin can get 10k for his trans parts that's most of what youd need to do a fox rearend/tunnel/chassis good to the 8's.

the frontend wouldn't need any modifications as a removable K member can be made and keep all the OEm unibody except the rear seat/trunk pan.

it'd be half as much as what we're spending :rofl:

the problem is trying to SELL the trans/turbo stuff and having to fab all rwd stuff.

as it is now this is a buick heritage/tribute car for posterity.

the most he could do to improve the car is toss everything onto that minty 17k black/black GSX. and that's merely a subframe and suspension swap.

I have a twin engine fish to fry soon....

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
and i refuse to put a 4t6fail in my caged car ill struggle with the 4t80 instead for less than the cost of the chain alone.

i get it gmr parts are expensive but this shits out of control i should have fucking bought a chain and torsen from greg pritt when i had the chance. i still regret it.

x28687586838757599 on the 6th gen :rofl: 5100 dollars in parts makes at least a few months of BRAND new payments lolololololol!!!!

more reason for me to fucking hate the 4t6fail and the price gouging.

:dunno: :picard:

What would you want to pay for a gmr chain?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I talked to wally a lot during the two days we were there hunched over OEM cutty prints.

if kevin can get 10k for his trans parts that's most of what youd need to do a fox rearend/tunnel/chassis good to the 8's.

the frontend wouldn't need any modifications as a removable K member can be made and keep all the OEm unibody except the rear seat/trunk pan.

it'd be half as much as what we're spending :rofl:

the problem is trying to SELL the trans/turbo stuff and having to fab all rwd stuff.

as it is now this is a buick heritage/tribute car for posterity.

the most he could do to improve the car is toss everything onto that minty 17k black/black GSX. and that's merely a subframe and suspension swap.

I have a twin engine fish to fry soon....

sayyy what a 17k mile black wbody regal gsx :eek3: :noes: do those exist with such low miles?

ohh and pick me for more turbo and trans parts....... well until my wallet starts to cry anyways........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info