3800 Congrats ILGPC.com

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
A big thanks should go out to all of our ILGPC members. We have topped over 300 members and we have only been around a little more than a year.

2004 will be our best year yet, with a lot of our cars hitting 13's, 12's, 11, and maybe some 10's...

We have a wonderful set of sponsors, and an awesome crowd, of people, who do nothing but help to the best of their ability.

To our Sponsors: A BIG thank you, for beleiving in us from the beggining, hopefully, you will become more active in our club events this year.

To our Moderators: Another big thank you, for handling the issues that come to our board, you have helped make this.

To our Active Members: Thank you! for attending events, and participating in meetings that were obviously successful.. BTW, I have a feeling that a lot more members are going to become active this year (it means that you attend a good portion of our events)

To our Regular Members: You have made us what we are, by coming to drag days, mod days, get togethers, and voicing opinions, thoughts, and experiences with the rest of us..

To Our Contributing Members: THANK YOU! This board would not be here if not for you. Your donations have helped me continue to improve this site, faster CPU, faster Internet Pipe, and more space.. hopefully soon, I can add more features. Keep those donations coming (they help more than you know).

To our Guests: Join our board, join the community that has been around for alittle while, and has done a lot in this time. Even if you are not from Illinois, we welcome ALL people. Remember this is a car club, but, we are also a community of friends, in person, and on the internet.

To our Admins: YOUR ROCK.. :D

To everyone: THANK YOU!

I will prolly add more, as I think of it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info