3800 Wear your seat belt and Don't Drink and Drive....

OvANGLvO

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
I know this sounds like an april fools thing but it's not. I got a neck brace to prove it. Just make sure that you always wear you seatbelt that is very important even though everyone does already. But I got hit today by a drunk driver. It was a hit and run... and he was 3 times over the limit. And he is not insured so if any one has any idea as to how to get my medical bills paid and to get my car fixed.

BLK00GTP

Regular
Jan 20, 2009
Schaumburg
That should be covered under Uninsured Motorist that is if you carry that coverage. If not you have to sue him. Im in the process of battling with my insurance company now because my now ex-friend crashed my new TA last week after only having it for a week and a half. I feel your pain. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck...

OvANGLvO

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Apr 2 2004, 06:32 PM
I know how that feels but that fool that hit me tried to run but I got him back real good!!! Long story someday over a beer I'll tell you. Oh wait how old are you?? Maybe a soda depends on how old or where we are?? :)
i'll take you up on that offer... this guy ran too.. but the cops caught him when i was on my way to the hospital.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info