3800 2000 GTP vs. 2003 Audi TT

I was getting gas over by lake cook rd because its dirt cheap out there compared to my area. Well anyways there was some yuppy ass kid in his new car that his momy and daddy baught him. He pulls out of the gas station at the same time as me, i go on the on ramp for 94 and he starts reving it behind me like i should turn with cars coming the other way (complete moron) when the coast was clear i hit it just to fuck with him then i see a BMW M3 come out of no where behind me . He blew past me and the TT both. I didnt want to chase him because it was a brand new M3 those suckers are fast! so the TT is on my ass all the way home we hit and open stretch From the lake rd exit to the Dempster exit. I let him pull up next to me to see what his little piece of shit could do we hit it at the same time , i pulled on it so hard he was looking at his friend in the passanger thinking theres something wrong with his car . BUT no! its just slow as shit. He tried 2 more times before i almost died of laughing and got off the highway. It was pathetic who would want to Buy a TT seriously its so damm slow for the cost of it. And its ugly as hell too! let me know if anyone else has smoked some TT's
-Niko-

Yea man, i wouldn't say i smoked a TT, but i raced a guy that owns one on this board, i beat him, put he had an advantage, i want to race that guy from a dead on stop and then see how he does..he caught me on that 40 mph lag that i sometimes get.....but anyway nice kill man, you should of went for the m3....

Anyone know what they do in the quarter mile?

fyi
i was looking at this road and track mag, called Speed, had all the performance mods done to it, i saw a nismo 350z....runs the 1/4 mile in 14.1 seconds???, i thought these guys were fast??!?!?

Anyone know of a site where you can get some info on all the 1/4 times?

Whats the camaro z28 run? i went up against one before, but it was HEAVLILY mods, ls1 motor, god was he a fast son of a bitch, oh well....

But anyways good kill....we gotta start videoing these races...;)

Lataz

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
hmm, i see a can of worms- and i do beleive im going to open it.

wow, you' re an ignorant redneck retard arnt you.
domestic owners have a bad rep because of people like you.

speaking of yuppy ass kids, you are 17 and you have a 2000 GTP- does this not make you a yuppy ass kid? you can go to highschool, work, and afford to pay for a GTP, gas for the GTP, insurance for it (sky high for a 17 year old) and all other living expenses. you think anyone is going to beleive that?
maybe you pay your car note, but having everything else free makes you a yuppy kid. i used to be one too, and theres nothing wrong with that. so why are you ripping on someone thats in the same situation you are?

i had an audi TT, and there are a few people on this board that can attest to the TT being able to hang. mine was a base model, a 225 quatro with a chip will walk all over a stock GTP. a chipped TT as long as its not the quattro 180hp one, will walk you on the highway without even downshifting.

i anit trying to start any wars with anyone, but isn't this site for Grand Prix Owners, to talk shit about what ever they want to talk about and not have anyone start shit wit them? 'Illinois Grand Prix Club' :eek:

If someone wants to brag about a fricken win LET THEM! Why do you care what they think, how many import site are there that are disscussing there own shit on there own boards, if you don't like what you see on here, theres a simple fix,
DON'T VIEW IT! ;)

ps.... you the guy with the tt i raced a while back..... Thanks for the stats though :D

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
leave it off the boards....

Not sure if a lot of you noticed but there are a lot of people on this board under 21, or just turned 21, with GTPs............

ITs called they are going down in value and you can pick one up for a real nice price.

Just like the last generation F bodys.......there will be a lot younger crowd running them soon because of price......

Dont mess with the LS1...itll smoke you...........yeah, around 13.3 stick and 13.5 auto..........WAYYY better with slicks or radials too! :D

and they take to modding very easily.....its my next car...hehe... :ph34r: :unsure:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by xttc2000@Apr 1 2004, 10:23 PM
hmm, i see a can of worms- and i do beleive im going to open it.

wow, you' re an ignorant redneck retard arnt you.
domestic owners have a bad rep because of people like you.

speaking of yuppy ass kids, you are 17 and you have a 2000 GTP- does this not make you a yuppy ass kid? you can go to highschool, work, and afford to pay for a GTP, gas for the GTP, insurance for it (sky high for a 17 year old) and all other living expenses. you think anyone is going to beleive that?
maybe you pay your car note, but having everything else free makes you a yuppy kid. i used to be one too, and theres nothing wrong with that. so why are you ripping on someone thats in the same situation you are?

i had an audi TT, and there are a few people on this board that can attest to the TT being able to hang. mine was a base model, a 225 quatro with a chip will walk all over a stock GTP. a chipped TT as long as its not the quattro 180hp one, will walk you on the highway without even downshifting.
unnecessary... please keep this kind of negativity off of this board. This IS a Grand Prix board, and other cars will be bashed, even if you owned one.

Oh By the way for your information i just got into a car accident about 3 weeks ago in my volvo and i made alot of money from insurence and from volvo for not being "such a safe car" and i paid for that my damm self and i paid for insurence myself and gas you little prick! So the GTP is mine and i do pay for every dam thing i do to it so suck a fat one big guy! Dont bitch cuz ur so called chipped TT is suposedly fast ! If ur just gonna bitch about shit like that just get off the boards :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info