3800 Introducing myself

V

V82GTP

Hey everyone, my name is Jaime. I'm new here,but I post on the national forum. I live in Champaign, but am from a Chicago suburb, Waukegan, maybe some of you have heard of it. Anyway, I have a 97 Black GTP. Mostly stock, 3.4/CAI/NGK/180*/Ubend are my only mods for now. Just saying hi and hoping to join this smaller community as well. Thanks.

Jaime

V

V82GTP

yes mods definitely are in my near future. i used to drive a 90 5.0. hence my name here. it was a fun car, but ive definitely had more fun with the gtp. only thing i did with the 5.0 was ram air kit, short shifter, flo 40s and pulleys. never got to do any engine work. but i still have it at home hopefully ill be able to do some work to it this summer. but gtp takes priority..it cost me a girlfriend already :unsure: jk she wasnt good enough for the gtp

jaime

V

V82GTP

so whats the official length or wait time til i have to start a new thread? i mean i keep posting on this one because i dont have much to say, just responses or saying "whats up". haha. chemistry, nope. bio, nope. this is the kind of crap that keeps me up at night. im going to develop an ulcer worrying about whether itll rain this week.

jaime

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info