3800 Looking to hire some temps

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Due to a huge response to the gift shows, our cust service dept is totally overloaded. We are looking to hire evening help for data entry (entering orders). The hours are flexible, you can even work 8 hours a day if you want. They are only looking for data entry skills. They pay is $10 an hour. If interested call Selina Atkinson at 630-875-5397 or 1-800-436-3726 X5397 and tell her Ron Vogel refferred you.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

The hours are flexible. I was told 11-8 or 5-10pm or whatever. It's not cash unfortunately. We are located in Itasca, about 2 blocks off the 290/53 at the Thorndale exit. I didn't realize the intrest in this, Graffix; if you have roofing skills a buddy of mine is always looking for temp help and he pays cash, but it's bust ass work.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Apr 1 2004, 03:06 PM
is this for ENESCO, the makers of Precious Moments?
Yep, that's the crap I sell for a living! Considering we sell items that are not a neccessity, and cost anywhere from $20-200 buck retail, we're not doing too bad at $500mil a year. Although it would be better to be single if you work here (it's 90% women)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I sent the link for this post to the girl doing the hiring; this was her response:

"I read the responses already!!! How crazy!! ok, it's 11-8 Mon-Thursday. 8 is the latest that we are working. Fridays is until 9. We are working Saturdays, but I won't know which ones until the week ends. That is usually a last minute deal. It is $10 an hour. I need reliable temps. This is for about a month or so. We are not exactly sure how long this will last. They will get paid on Fridays. It is not cash. I would need people's availabilities and we can take it from there."

If you are interested, call Selina at 630-875-5397

I

imported_GraFFix

I work untill 5pm, I wouldnt be able to get there untill 5:30-6pm.

6-10 would work for me..and Saturdays im available 95% of the time.

Although I would feel bad going for this job then telling them i need the 16th and the 17th off so I could go race in Ohio...lol

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Apr 1 2004, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Apr 1 2004, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dsk727@Apr 1 2004, 03:05 PM
wow all these job opportunities today, gotta tell steve to get his butt on here and start replying!!! I could use a part time job too... are the hours flexible..?
Yes, flexible... [/b][/quote]
The woman or the hours???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info