3800 Just waitin to meet this idiot at an intersection.

CheeseIsGood

Dec 26, 2008
well, i was at a car show along time ago, and i saw a grand prix there....

would have been cool, but it was a 3.1 SE with a wing, fart can, blue flame vinyl graphic, and all he had done was an intake, and new FUEL INJECTORS??? he tried to tell me he has the special edition, so its the high end with the "more efficient 3.1 liter motor, and rear whell drive???? this guy had no idea what he's talking about.....

well, a few days ago, i was at a friends house, and this guy there was tlkaing baout his friend with one of the "fastest grand prix's you'll ever see". turns out it was this one.....he made an excuse that the guy didn't tell me all he had done because it's the "racer's code". his recomendation to me and my 3.8 SE was that scince it's 4 door (the 3.1 4 is door too), all i can do id "pimp the $h!t out of it" ie:put on 20's, graphics, and a nice sterio........

so now i'm basically just looking for this guy waitin.....he's a pizza deliveryboy, and i see his car all the time.....

anybody else around bloominton normal seen this car? it's hideous.....but it's ok though, because with those new fuel injectors, he could easily run 10's......

~Nick

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
ya, that guys is suck a freakin fool! i see him and his loud ass fart can exhaust zoom past me all the time when i am walking to class down here. his car looks sooooo lame witht the stickers on the side and the huge wing on the back. i just cant wait till i line up with him down here and i Smoke him! :D

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Yes he is very gay. I remeber seeing his car a million times at ISU. He gives our Grand Prixs a bad name.

He lives on University past the tracks on the right hand side (brown building) 903 University I think???????

Honestly though this car is so flaming gay it scares me. Yes he is a pizza delivery boy.

I smoked him one night at College and Fell street. I gave him an inch and he though the had me.......well, I was just getrting traction and caught up to him and past him so fast........it was funny. I hit about 50 real quick. BTW, this was after I got my TOGs....hehe.....

He kept goin with his gay ass ricer exhaust and bleacher wing. :lol:

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Apr 1 2004, 01:29 AM
Yes he is very gay. I remeber seeing his car a million times at ISU. He gives our Grand Prixs a bad name.

He lives on University past the tracks on the right hand side (brown building) 903 University I think???????

Honestly though this car is so flaming gay it scares me. Yes he is a pizza delivery boy.

I smoked him one night at College and Fell street. I gave him an inch and he though the had me.......well, I was just getrting traction and caught up to him and past him so fast........it was funny. I hit about 50 real quick. BTW, this was after I got my TOGs....hehe.....

He kept goin with his gay ass ricer exhaust and bleacher wing. :lol:
niiice, at least somebody showed him what a REAL GP is supposed to do!! :lol:

CheeseIsGood

Dec 26, 2008
if you stopped goin though, and he went by...he probobly just thinks that he murdred you on the top end......that's how it works.....

i'm glad to hear someone has put him slightly in his place....

i still want to meet up with him......everytime i see his car, i want to take it from him, and put it out of it's misory.....no GP hsould live life like that.....

~Nick

P.S. royal...i saw you sittin in the left turn lane at the corner od college and main....i was in the far right lane waiting to turn right, i honked, but don't htink you heard.....just wanted to say...that's one nice GP you've got.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info