3800 Now i'm Ticked

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I was at work this morning and getting ready to leave and one of my co-workers was riding with me. He looks and he says "how did you get that crack in your windshield" WTF :angry: I didn't notice it, i washed the car yesterday and never saw it even on my way to work this morning. It's on the passenger side and it starts from the bottom and goes up about 7 inches. But the wierd thing is is that the crack starts right where the windshield wiper sits. So i dunno if it happened a couple days ago while it was raining and i had the wipers on or what. So does anyone know how much a new window for a 00 GTP goes for???

Jim

The reciept for my 2nd windshield (hail damage) came to around 500, they had a list price on it that said 880. I have a $100 deductable for glass so ended up not costing me anything.

That windshield only made it 3 weeks before a rock struck right above the wiper blade, by the time i got home from work the crack went form there to the top of the glass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list