3800 Looking for paint colors online...

I

imported_GraFFix

I was wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can see some basic paints...Im planning on some body work on the GP and thinking of some different colors...

Ive been looking to see if there are any places online to see some basic colors. I know body shops usually have books to look thru but i would rather just brouse online and get a few colors

I went to house of kolor but they really dont have anything...ive tried BASF paints but they dont have anything either..lol

Looking for a few colors like a silver metallic, green teal metallic and possibly a rust orange metallic preferebly with a medium flake...and hopefully a few variations of those colors

Anyone?

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by GraFFix@Mar 30 2004, 02:13 PM
I know body shops usually have books to look thru but i would rather just brouse online and get a few colors

Looking for a few colors like a silver metallic, green teal metallic and possibly a rust orange metallic preferebly with a medium flake...and hopefully a few variations of those colors

Anyone?
sounds like you already have a few colors picked out roughly already....seriously the best thing to do is going to be go to the place where you are having the work done, and see the paints in person

ask alfredo how different the paint he THOUGHT he wanted, and what he ended up are :lol:

the same paint will look different with differnt #'s of coats (<--esp. metallics) and also varies depending on the sealer color as well.

HTH

...online viewing will only get you so close anyway - go talk to someone who really knows paint :(

MrT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list