3800 official call out page....

I

imported_snoop

the track will be opening up this weekend and this is to make races by calling out people. i heard that there is a bet out here in the club between some people in the club.

for me: it is graffix and malaka. malaka and i have made this race up for a while and with graffix its been about a month or so. so those are my two people that i am calling out for now B) .

so that means i will be starting the season off 0-2, but hey, its all good. so lets here it. call out out somebody. :eek: :D

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Everyone sounds real tough now :lol:
I have no idea what my car will be. I have not had a working trans for over 2 years. Since then, I could not even name everything I added. I ended last year with a 13.4 at 89 MPH because I had no third gear. And that was like $6,000 ago :eek:
I will tell you what, Snoop has got some guts. Not only is he calling Malaka out, but he is even helping install parts on his car this weekend. :lol: Damn, you crazy bro ;)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by snoop@Mar 30 2004, 10:39 AM
the track will be opening up this weekend and this is to make races by calling out people. i heard that there is a bet out here in the club between some people in the club.

for me: it is graffix and malaka. malaka and i have made this race up for a while and with graffix its been about a month or so. so those are my two people that i am calling out for now B) .

so that means i will be starting the season off 0-2, but hey, its all good. so lets here it. call out out somebody. :eek: :D
US 41 is open ALL YEAR ROUND, I was there sunday, and none of you all showed up, even after I posted, so I guess i know your all skwirming now.. ;)

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
Originally posted by Fish+Mar 30 2004, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Mar 30 2004, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo@Mar 30 2004, 12:42 PM
I'll call out iliveonnitro because his GT is probably faster than my GTP.
After watching him get beat by that Volvo, Im not sure.

Id be willing to go head to head with Antpearl. :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
Say when.... :blink:

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by LP 3800@Mar 30 2004, 04:30 PM
Everyone sounds real tough now :lol:
I have no idea what my car will be. I have not had a working trans for over 2 years. Since then, I could not even name everything I added. I ended last year with a 13.4 at 89 MPH because I had no third gear. And that was like $6,000 ago :eek:
I will tell you what, Snoop has got some guts. Not only is he calling Malaka out, but he is even helping install parts on his car this weekend. :lol: Damn, you crazy bro ;)
thats the thing, if i dont tighten this nut here.....
and if i leave this lose.....
and ah hell, we dont need this thing do we :eek: :D :lol:

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by malaka@Mar 30 2004, 04:43 PM
Snoop I'm calling you out on your first run in the camaro :D  And of course we'll have to have a couple races beetween the gtp and the MC.  Also I'm always up for a race, and I bet this is gonna be an interesting racing season this year.
accepted, sounds good to me cheif ;)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by antpearl+Mar 30 2004, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antpearl @ Mar 30 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 30 2004, 02:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo
@Mar 30 2004, 12:42 PM
I'll call out iliveonnitro because his GT is probably faster than my GTP.

After watching him get beat by that Volvo, Im not sure.

Id be willing to go head to head with Antpearl. :D :D :D
Say when.... :blink: [/b][/quote]
When B) :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info